Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Ch. 49

Contributor
I got like most of the questions right. Early on they did allow users to upload chapters from groups, and now I think they only do it if the group is defunct? I haven't done it recently so that's probably how I got it wrong

Its not funny, it was never funny, it will never be funny. You spend a lot of time to make a joke to waste people's time, except for us we check that it's clearly not the typical group uploading of [manga] and the day we are in, so we just skip it.
I really wonder what's the motivation to do these kind of things.
Because scanslators want to have fun too

Dex-chan lover
i would've been mad but i just realized i missed a chapter thanks to this

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit too early for an April Fools chapter...
Unless, the uploader is in Asia/Oceania? 🤔
Even then it's too early, as internationally that day adheres to gmt+0.
But it wasn't labeled as one, so we can also draw the conclusion that it wasn't meant to be one (and got posted early) either (proof, it showed up in my feed that filters out april fools days chapters since I explicitly opted out of them).

No, I think this is just a scam attempting to get ppl to send them money or something

Dex-chan lover
Usually closer to 3. They're starting relatively early on the 31st and people will frequently push into the 2nd with this nonsense.
people push into 3rd or even 4th, as they end up late for whatever reasons, but don't want to postpone it to next year

Dex-chan lover
well, I got 4 quizzes wrong and lost so many social credits err MD coins and now I am in debt I wonder how many years I need to pay back :/

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
I got like most of the questions right. Early on they did allow users to upload chapters from groups, and now I think they only do it if the group is defunct? I haven't done it recently so that's probably how I got it wrong
Anyone can upload to unlocked groups, and that's been the case since day 1.

But it wasn't labeled as one, so we can also draw the conclusion that it wasn't meant to be one
Chapters don't have labels, and putting "April Fools" in the chapter title ruins the point.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters don't have labels, and putting "April Fools" in the chapter title ruins the point.
I disagree. The point is that the day should be fun. The moment a large amount of people starts to hate the day, is when the point has been missed, I would argue.
For now, the only way to preserve the point, would be to add disclaimers in the title.

If the joke is disruptive, it needs to be easily ignored by people not feeling up to it (I too do love even aprils fools chapters too - at my own time and choice that is. I tend to look for the collection the day after. But the day itself is a pain nowadays). To take an example to the silly extreme to highlight a point: there's a reason you don't go fooling your friends you died only to tell them "aprils fools" 5 minutes later.

Dex-chan lover
oh it's that time of the year where MD becomes unusable for a day, great
FUCK. Thanks for reminding me. I start a new contract tomorrow and you bet your ass I was going to come home and check what has updated to decompress without realizing what day it is.
Probably best to wait until Wednesday to weed out any late-bloomers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because scanslators want to have fun too
And we all have it on their credit page since many of them make silly edits on the last page with some comments. It's funny for them, funny for their community and everyone's engaged.
Instead april's fools edits can take a lot of effort just to annoy their own community, it can end bad and it has ended bad in some cases in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread