Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 7 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
boy, this train goes a little out of rail.... this manga started with a lonely man that decided to "marry" his domestic robot, we see that a human can build sentiments on a robot already, the good part of this manga was if a robot could build sentiments on a human or have desires out its programing. Another chapter of a human fell in love with a robot, its not needed.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this chapter was hard to understand. The robot is also named Shiritorii and seems like theres a mention of "Shiritorii-sans" meaning not one. Weird thing is it seems like hes now hooked up with a Shiri XXXV but one of his confession was on IIVX. Father dude also said that the reason hes doing this is just cause "It wont be worth it if she starts her youth when im too old". But why memory erase tho? ig it was just father dude orchestrating a drama so the the poor dude fell for the robot? is what i came to understand.

Dex-chan lover
my head hurts. can you expand the world slowly and do it revolving around mc instead of random side character we dont really care on please? thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed in the omake at the end of volume 5 (which I haven't seen online anywhere), on the page that shows three different models of Mina series robots, that "Little Mina" (MI07-LL) is wearing a shirt with a very similar collar to Citlaly (the official English spelling of "Shitorari", it's a Nauhatl-language Aztec name that means "star").

As far as I can remember, we haven't officially yet seen a "Little Mina" in the manga chapters proper other than in one picture in the catalogue in chapter 11 on the page opposite the picture of Super Mina, but the volume 5 omake seems to be strongly hinting that Citlaly (who doesn't appear until the next volume) is a special custom version of Little Mina.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
This side stories not so bad but I really miss main couple...

Users who are viewing this thread