April Fool's Collection 2024 - Ch. 267 - Tonikaku Kawaii - SUS

Dex-chan lover
Completely forgot its April 1st tomorrow so literally all scanlation groups waste theirs and our time by doing these stooopid fuccking joke chapters

The only acceptable april fools chapters are the ones TLD in crafting table runes. The mad cunts that did that last year made My month
ayo where can i find those crafting table runes

Dex-chan lover
So instead of death by zapping, will it be death by snu snu then?

Fed-Kun's army
May every group that makes one of these shitty "April Fools" joke chapter have their computers fried beyond repair by a power surge, and have all of their storage devices and cloud backups also completely wiped.

That is my fervent prayer to whatever God or demon that will hear me.

Dex-chan lover
Some people only post two kinds of content: Pasting their own 'clever' humor over top of someone else's art, and "April Fools joke" chapters. You can tell them apart by the fact the latter usually occurs on or around 4/1.

Group Leader
Nice! I like this, it definitely is SUS.

A 6 out of 7.
Because I love this series, and this cute couple.

Thanks for the SUS chapter, Hope to see you next time!!!

Dex-chan lover
Some people only post two kinds of content: Pasting their own 'clever' humor over top of someone else's art, and "April Fools joke" chapters. You can tell them apart by the fact the latter usually occurs on or around 4/1.
And then you have commenters mad that scanlators are having some fun instead of getting chapters out for free...

I say let them have their fun, it's once a year and you can survive the extra couple milliseconds it takes to scroll through your feed.

Dex-chan lover
And then you have commenters mad that scanlators are having some fun instead of getting chapters out for free...

I say let them have their fun, it's once a year and you can survive the extra couple milliseconds it takes to scroll through your feed.
"I know I'm not replying to what you said, but let me pretend because it makes me sound better. :kek:"

Users who are viewing this thread