The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 171 - The Stacked Woman—Ponytail—Knit Sweater Combo Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Dammit mimimi didnt made it to the upper ranking :'|

tho the fact she the closest to that ranking is quite welcoming actually i wont complain

Also nano officially bigger than her is necessary fact
She's the highest ranked of the "normal-stacked" tier. She's still stacked, but the ladies in this chapter are mega-stacked, including Nano.

As a Nano and Mimimi enjoyer, I can't complain, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure this ascending order isn't totally right.
I mean, Kishika bigger than Kusuri and Momoha?
I double-checked the RAWs, and it's indeed the same order. Momoha and Kusuri do have huge badonkers, indeed.
What's more, we had Kishika's beach chapter not long ago, and she didn't have huge badonkers (as the same level of those two) while in bikini.
Maybe it's a mistake?

Dex-chan lover
I double-checked the RAWs, and it's indeed the same order. Momoha and Kusuri do have huge badonkers, indeed.
What's more, we had Kishika's beach chapter not long ago, and she didn't have huge badonkers (as the same level of those two) while in bikini.
Maybe it's a mistake?
Some shots in bikini chapter have Kishika looking in notable bigger then them. It's more of art being fluid since they all might be close to each other, same tier even.

Group Leader
Maybe it's a mistake?
I'm not even sure if Kishika is an E cup...
And not only that, just last chapter was Mai in bunny dress and they're definitely not small. At least not smaller than Iku or Karane.
Or, Yamame looks a little bigger than Hakari.

Double-page supporter
I'm amazed at Rentaro's will to not go wild on all these lovely ladies. All that restraint is gonna come to a head one day, and who knows what will happen?
Guy broke a god's brainwashing twice and then threatened to kill said god. If there's no thing I'll never question about Rentarou it's his will, lol.

Dex-chan lover
the fact that he also took the time to give them distinct boob shapes is crazy

Fed-Kun's army
the thing that shocked me most about this chapter is that Tama-chan is the second most stacked character. I knew that she was stacked to some degree, but I didn't realize she was THAT stacked.

ABSOLUTE GOATED CHAPTER. NO NOTES. Official ranking order goes absolutely insane. Based taste for sweater pups

Somehow it didn't occur to me that Momiji would be the most accurate judge for an official GFs boob size rankings
Yeah who would ever thought we would get this kind of ranking longer girlfriends your love to see it the next chapter should be pretty fun too with the other girls involved

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
Don't get me wrong, I love Kusuri like all the girls in the harem and she's one of my favorites, but the day she kills Rentaro for his weird experiments, she'll go on my list of people to hate for all eternity. I know it will never happen, but the possibility is still there.

--------------

Why do I have a slight feeling that the next 2 chapters are going to be the opposite of this one? This first group is made up of the girls who are more deredere than anyone else in the harem. Hang in there my boi Rentaro, the mess is coming to you like a train with no brakes. :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread