Watashi no Hatsukoi wa Hazukashisugite Darenimo Ienai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So this is what Fushimi Tsukasa is cooking right now.

Let's see how it goes; both Eromanga Sensei and Oreimo were successes, especially Oreimo, despite how much the west memes and cries about it.

Also, Eromanga's ending makes me believe that he now has the influence and power to fully indulge in his antics, so I'm seated.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that them getting along will add the incest tag to this...

Dex-chan lover
This is so unbelievably dumb but I'm inclined to let Fushimi Tsukasa cook here. However you feel about his works, he is a brilliant character writer. I have no doubt the first chapter moved with such unbelievable speed because he has somewhere he wants these characters to be. Whenever he gets his characters in the place he wants them, he does some amazing dynamics with them. (for all of her faults she'd have as a real person, Kirino is a character who lives in my character rent-free to this day)

Oh yeah, I love our TS girl protagonist. Holy shit. Hit the ground running. Reminds me a bit of the "The Unrivaled Mememori-kun".

For those who are wondering why he said he's not popular with girl despite his look and background: Basically his childhood friend chased away anyone who dared to try confessing to him.

The novel version for anyone who are interested. The whole volume is translated into Chinese so you'll need to translate it yourself. As far as I'm aware this is the only free source at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Hrrrm, this reads real clunky in places. Is this an actual translation? Like, really, real? Not just some sorta MTL? ^^;

Hrrrm, this reads real clunky in places. Is this an actual translation? Like, really, real? Not just some sorta MTL? ^^;
Hi @Pyoro
Thanks for the feedback! I’m an aspiring translator and new to scanlating onto MangaDex, so this might’ve been a bit rough around the edges. I assure you it's not MTL, but I might’ve rushed some of the translations. I’m always looking to improve the quality of my scans and I’m considering uploading a revised version of Ch. 1 alongside Ch. 2. Feel free to DM for any further discussions. I’ll keep doing my best, and I hope people get to enjoy my translations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread