Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
This is absolutely underrated, idk why no one has seen this
Readers on the market are attracted more to the shonen stuff, with adventure and battle themes. E.G., Fairy Tail, One Piece, My Hero Academia, etc. This kind of title feels borderline seinen, and those same readers will be dismissive of something they think is unnecessarily edgy in their eyes, what more from an isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Readers on the market are attracted more to the shonen stuff, with adventure and battle themes. E.G., Fairy Tail, One Piece, My Hero Academia, etc. This kind of title feels borderline seinen, and those same readers will be dismissive of something they think is unnecessarily edgy in their eyes, what more from an isekai.
also have to add that people generally likes trashy isekai as well in a way, there's a reason why those generic ass isekai are still popular, like kenja no mago or some crap like that

and there's also a factor of translator mostly translating popular titles, a lot of titles like these tend to not get picked most of the time

Dex-chan lover
true. people like feel good stories where theres practically no threat and everything will get resolved by nakama power.

Dex-chan lover
ad9b83c492dd0fee0f644d4690668d41.png

Users who are viewing this thread