Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Dex-chan lover
lvl 1 to 95 with one goblin general is the least believable thing about this

Your calculation wouldn't work in most RPG.
Usually the required EXP will scale up the higher the level is.
And there's also something called EXP scaling, in which the difference between their level and yours determines how much EXP you get for killing them. It's a system that rewards you more if you kill an enemy with higher level than you.

In this case, MC's level jumped to 95 because he's a level 1 killing a very strong enemy (despite being a goblin it's not just a mob monster; it was a Goblin General). Depending on how much the required EXP increases and if there's EXP scaling, MC may not even reach level 120 if he kill another Goblin General.
If that same scaling applied, it wouldn't have brought him to level 95. The only way for that to happen is for a mob to drop billions of experience. Asian RPGs do indeed have very heavy scaling, but generally going from.. say... 59 to 60, is the same amount of experience going from 50-59. So he skipped ALL of that with one kill which indicates scaling applied but he got just so much experience that he leveled up fully. So if he was level 94 and killed this mob he'd still be level 95, so if he is only level 120 now, that means the experience needed to get from 96-120 is somehow SIGNIFICANTLY more than to get from 1-95, and he has just killed a boss mob that had trapped and nearly killed the on that gave him 95 levels worth of exp.

And there is just no way that the first mob he kills is somehow, magically, the most powerful mob in existence that could skip all that. Because a mob giving billions of exp means that when he meets ACTUAL bosses (like that dragon) they have to give trillions, so if someone killed one of them they'd.. what? Hit max level instantly? If that's the case then I'll be surprised if there are even 50 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm this is generic. Complete with the following:

1.) Level booster dungeon on ch. 1
2.) Devoted pussy coming on later chapters
3.) Cardboard douche rivals straight from the factory
4.) Crap skill is actually OP because rules get bent to make bullshit

Dex-chan lover
If that same scaling applied, it wouldn't have brought him to level 95. The only way for that to happen is for a mob to drop billions of experience. Asian RPGs do indeed have very heavy scaling, but generally going from.. say... 59 to 60, is the same amount of experience going from 50-59. So he skipped ALL of that with one kill which indicates scaling applied but he got just so much experience that he leveled up fully. So if he was level 94 and killed this mob he'd still be level 95, so if he is only level 120 now, that means the experience needed to get from 96-120 is somehow SIGNIFICANTLY more than to get from 1-95, and he has just killed a boss mob that had trapped and nearly killed the on that gave him 95 levels worth of exp.

And there is just no way that the first mob he kills is somehow, magically, the most powerful mob in existence that could skip all that. Because a mob giving billions of exp means that when he meets ACTUAL bosses (like that dragon) they have to give trillions, so if someone killed one of them they'd.. what? Hit max level instantly? If that's the case then I'll be surprised if there are even 50 chapters.
I said that MC may not even reach level 120 if there's also EXP scaling. Not only the usual increase of EXP needed.

But from your explanation, it seems that you didn't understand what EXP scaling is? I'll quote someone's explanation from different board, "Experience scaling... is where enemies can be at many different levels, and the difference between their level and yours determines how much XP you get for killing them. That system rewards you for killing enemies higher level than you are. The effect is that no matter how many optional things you do, you'll wind up at about the same level." So EXP gained by a level 1 killing a level 10 would be higher than if a level 2 killing that same level 10 enemy, and if your level is too high you won't get any EXP at all.

Btw, the increase of EXP needed itself can be ridiculous. In MMORPG DOFUS for example, the EXP needed from level 199-200 was as much as from level 1-199.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What kind of exp calculations do you use for a single last hit kill to bump you to 95?

That's like, killing a level 250 in disgaea or something.
If the exp gets higher the bigger level difference is and the exp needed for each level up is the same, it wouldn't be weird. You can jump from ~30 to ~90 in Suikoden I-II iirc.

I hate game systems in fantasy works.
I like them lol, especially when they detail them in an interesting way or just doing something a gamer would do. Not necessary, but I appreciate them when they happen.

The opposite can happen, I don't like it when they bump stuff to silly numbers that makes the whole system nonsensical (issue being how it was handled, not the high numbers) like that manga where the MC has a Gluttony sort of sword, it was fine at the start then it just made the whole thing pointless. Or another manga where a certain MMO player who was exaggerated as some top player (even though what he did was bullshit) but then when he got transported into that MMO and had a OP staff but no other good gear or money, what would any player do? Keep it and do some low requests and earn money, or explore and see what's up with this world, the differences, etc. What he did? the moment he got teleported, he instantly sold that said OP and unique staff. Instantly dropped. NO ONE DOES THAT!! That actually pissed tf out of me lol

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, another one for the isekai garbage pile :haa: at least it didn't bother with the whole song and dance in the castle and trying to survive. The author's like "you know the drill, everyone's a dick and forest is ez" :oooo:
add to the list of garbage to read :chad:

Dex-chan lover
I'll join the "It's garbage, but...hell.. bookmark and see where this'll go.." crowd.
At least this is proper Trashekai™, and honest about it.

Aggregator gang
hmmmm pretty interesting even just ordinary and little bit boring story bcuase too much isekaid modern people going to another world :(

Fed-Kun's army
Nah, don't even gonna bother with this one. I bet every single one who commented here can predict how this is going to evolve up to 90% accuracy. Fuck this generic shit. Thx for the translation tho.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, i'll wait until like 30 chapters, hopefully long enough to see if he kills those assholes. if he bitches out I'll find out from the comments.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God, shut the fuck up already. Isekai cheat this, isekai cheat slow life that, isekai hidden op skill this, isekai op harem that. Is that all new wave jap authors can do? Fucking slop.

I mean, I know ya'lls standards are non existent, but really? More generic isekai slop that makes the top 10? Have some class.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread