Maou-sama, Retry! R - Ch. 37

Standard answer after reading 8 LN's: he's the standard herbivore Japanese MC. Only difference is that atleast he's not an annoying teenager. 😑

Problem for him though.....Aka wants him even though he looks at her as a daughter. Plus Luna is also kind of interested in him.....White too and the madam.......and ofcourse Yu.....so yeah again standard Japanese MC 😑
All of them are like daughter to him, aku,luna,white = a child, yu = his creation = his child, only madam but she didnt have any progress with him except business. I'd say he's a reasonable standard MC, based character.
Dude, if I'm thrusted into a world where I know nothing and no one, making a functional base of operation and improving it is my number 1 priority. Romance is waaaay down the list. Maou is the good one here. The other Isekai protags are the weird ones.

Also, did Maou say "lolicon" or "pedophile" at the end there? Pretty sure the Japanese words for both are different, so I am curious.
I swear to demon lord, kids these day cannot differentiate between gey and sigma male. I absolutely agree with you, the other isekai MC has a few screw lose on their head, for even considering to romance with a minor. I'm not gonna judge anyone for having these fantasy but lets not act like its normal to do that with underage.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he looked at White as a child, and indeed she is not. But they also didn't get to interact much, so no romance has bloom yet.
You are right, he doesn't see White as his daughter. That's very clear in the dialogue he has in his own head in the LN's.

oh my! that panel made my day... can't stop laughing to post a decent comment... but yeah Hakuto is a sugar daddy!!

MD@Home
uuh most of them are still litteral little kids, other pretty much minefield, although there someone who misunderstand him being gay like you rest assured he still normal guy that like girls, i mean in LN his inner monologue when he alone with White always back how he hold back his desire since White one of worse minefield(in his mind) if he trying to lay his hand
So I looked into the light novel and it shows it hasn't been updated since 2019. is that correct or is it just the site I may have seen it on? Seems odd to me but maybe it was axed?

Dex-chan lover
Mc not a pedophile? What sorcery is this?!?

That was a huge update and surprisingly chapters were very long, thanks for scanlation!

So I looked into the light novel and it shows it hasn't been updated since 2019. is that correct or is it just the site I may have seen it on? Seems odd to me but maybe it was axed?
There are 9 volumes that are out now. The latest one came out late last year iirc.

You are right, he doesn't see White as his daughter. That's very clear in the dialogue he has in his own head in the LN's.
Yeah, Demon Lord does think she's hot. Problem with the love interests in the world for him is that they're either underaged (the lolis), his creations (that he sees as his children), infatuated with his Zero persona (Killer Queen), or too risky to even try to pursue right now (White, Fox Okasan).

Group Leader
Unfortunately, my finals for this semester is going on, so the next chapter will be delayed

Users who are viewing this thread