Maou-sama, Retry! R - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I feel that the new kid will cause a problem.
His timidness combined with how much he talked unnecessarily.
Information leak is bound to happen.
:facepalm:
nah thespite how much introvert he is and his hikki disposition he still one general of demon lord of empire, also kondo actually not really need to move from his room if he only need to act as surveillance camera since his abilities allow him omnipotent eyes in area where he in charges

Double-page supporter
I thought Kondo's played too many eroge, but apparently he's read too many novels. Are there really that many novels like that? Rarely see a novel type doujinshi.

Double-page supporter
I still don’t understand why everyone got so pissy over the worlds simplest April fools prank. Like ofc they were gunna release the chapters soon after and have upsidedown chapters for eternity.

Dex-chan lover
nah thespite how much introvert he is and his hikki disposition he still one general of demon lord of empire, also kondo actually not really need to move from his room if he only need to act as surveillance camera since his abilities allow him omnipotent eyes in area where he in charges
Bruh. Isn't this a spoiler?

Dex-chan lover
I still don’t understand why everyone got so pissy over the worlds simplest April fools prank. Like ofc they were gunna release the chapters soon after and have upsidedown chapters for eternity.
Well on one hand I find them funny or just ignore them altogether, no need to get pissed off but on the other hand, the previous update was 4 months ago so people were really looking forward for more

Dex-chan lover
Because for some of us april fools is annoying and childish? Not much to understand about it. You can't always understand other people, if you could this world wouldn't be such a clusterfuck.

Users who are viewing this thread