░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

Dex-chan lover
It's noon Easter Sunday here. Does the scanlator live in New Zealand or something?

Dex-chan lover
The upside-down mirrored pages were alright and readable, but the alternating colour inversion every page was a massive bother since the browser is trying to "correctly" display the pages and keeps changing the page back to the input before I could read it fully, flashbanging me with the inversion
Edit: March 31st 21:44

Still half a day before April's First for me here (actually I forgot that this kind of tricks were norm on MD).
Nevertheless I actually took some effort in reading it as-is and while I was able to do so, the font you guys used kept throwing me off. The t looked more like f, for example, I kept reading it as f first before t. But the effort wasn't worth it after few pages, so I'll just wait for the proper update. lol

Dex-chan lover
Did you know.... April 1st comes a whole 21 hours early compared to PST time zone and 18 hours before EST in Kiritimati.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

5Head

Dex-chan lover
Did you know.... April 1st comes a whole 21 hours early compared to PST time zone and 18 hours before EST in Kiritimati.
While it's an international audience, the site is primarily North American on the English side of things; even if it weren't and relied upon GMT, that's at least a much more reasonable timeframe. If it was a chapter in Hindi, I'd chuckle right alongside you, but it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread