April Fool's Collection 2024 - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - "Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Ku…

Dex-chan lover
this april fools plot is actually getting complicated to remember

Dex-chan lover
Last year's AF episode was already epic, this one is the worthy descendant. :thumbsup:

I had a good laugh all along, even if I'm still struggling to get some jokes (like "I've competed in CM with F2P cards"), despite all the help I could get from my fav search engine and KnowYourMeme. Footnotes / a lexicon page would almost be welcomed at that point.

Anyway, good one, Castaways! Looking forward to 2025 for your next episode of this refreshing documentary about the hardships of being a Genshin Impact whale. :LOL:🍹

Fed-Kun's army
Last year's AF episode was already epic, this one is the worthy descendant. :thumbsup:

I had a good laugh all along, even if I'm still struggling to get some jokes (like "I've competed in CM with F2P cards"), despite all the help I could get from my fav search engine and KnowYourMeme. Footnotes / a lexicon page would almost be welcomed at that point.

Anyway, good one, Castaways! Looking forward to 2025 for your next episode of this refreshing documentary about the hardships of being a Genshin Impact whale. :LOL:🍹
I try to link all of the characters to one game, so if there's an odd term or reference being said by a character it's likely referencing to that character's game.

Flum's game is Uma Musume (mostly because I made the joke back on chapter 14.5), CM in this case is Champions Meeting, a trimonthly PVP event in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread