April Fool's Collection 2024 - Ch. 36 - Maou-sama, Retry! R

Dex-chan lover
Let's get married
If this was some other manga I'd be worried of such a death flag.

Double-page supporter
fixing upside-down image:
use inspect element, add
transform: scaleY(-1);
in the
<div data-v-cd1c09d1="" data-v-a0171230="" class="min-w-0 relative pages-wrap md--reader-pages" ...>
to flip the page container.

it will look like this afterward:
<div data-v-cd1c09d1="" data-v-a0171230="" class="min-w-0 relative pages-wrap md--reader-pages" style="cursor: none; transform: scaleY(-1);">

That way, you won't be confused on where to click.
as to the inverted color, either get used to it, or use 'inverse' extension or something

note:
1. the data-v-cd1c09d1="" data-v-a0171230="" might differ
2. the effect is not permanent and client-side so don't worry about breaking anything
2.5. refreshing the page and/or changing url will resets the change
3. I can't help you if you use mobile phone. Sorry
4. use ctrl+f in the elements tab if you can't find the div. Try searching "min-w-0 relative pages-wrap md--reader-pages"

video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&pp=ygULbmV2ZXIgZ29ubmE%3D

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUMB ASS CHILDISH SHITTY APRIL 1ST BULLSHIT. FUCK OFF AND BLEEP IN A BLEEP

So.....I really really really really HATE april fools. It's not funny and I wish ppl would stop this stupid shit. It's never funny. I don't like this kind of 'humor'. I don't understand what's funny about this and will never find it funny. And yes that's just my opinion, I just needed to vent, because again I REALLY hate this day. Childish garbage. 🤬

Dex-chan lover
To the scanlation team, I dunno man. This manga is fairly popular and the last update was months ago. Inverting the pages might have been enough of a prank but mirroring the text and negative image pages were going too far. You might as well simply uploaded a gag TL page and gotten a better response.

Guys, who cares about USA timezone... the only important parts of the world are already 1st of april.
Tough talk for someone that reads manga. Do you think manga would have flourished in Imperial Japan? I think not....so on behalf of the rest of the US: You're Welcome.

Dex-chan lover
anime-gura.gif

I reported the 2 chapters for being unreadable by normal means and maybe you should too.
Reading raw with MTL translation or just raw is more enjoyable than this.

Users who are viewing this thread