Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 34 - Nudity is Really Powerful

Group Leader
Apologies in advance for degraded quality on some redrawing and stuff. Still doing this on a phone atm.

Shirosawa Fanbox comment:
Hajime just knows how to make pasta.

He's been practicing so he can have hair spaghetti someday.

Mitsuishi-san is surprised he could make a meal on his own.

And as a bonus, he did an interview with The Television about the previous chapter (the candy poker one):
-- Please tell us what inspired you to start drawing "Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year".

One day, I had a dream about my middle school years, so I just drew it.

-- Is there an aspect of your drawings you put a lot of care into that you'd like attention paid to?

I guess how characters' facial expressions change from scene to scene.

-- If there's a scene or line you're especially fond of, tell us and also why that is.

I guess the scene where the character Fuyuno calls the main character Hajime a worthless subhuman*. You really get a sense of contrast from how his relationship to her differs from with the main heroine.

*Ch. 33 pg. 12, Pandacronic Translation

-- Please tell us a goal or hope you have for the future.

I want to create something that lodges in the reader's brain like a parasite.

-- Please give us a message for the readers enjoying your work!

It is thanks to everyone that does me the favor of reading that I am able to continue existing in this world. Thank you very much!

That's all for this time folks! Join us next chapter, when... Oh. What the--

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As usual, absolutely nobody, not even the author, has any idea what the actual fuck is going on in this series. And
BKAjTVB.gif

Thanks for the TL!! :hearts:

Group Leader
Once again
what the fuck is this manga even about dawg.
Yuuka is a savant under pressure from her upbringing and her sister's shadow to be the best at everything. She tries to learn how to be better at things by observing other people. Unfortunately she decided Hajime is better than her at living life, so she's been trying to learn from him how to be weird. Also it gave her a crush on him. That's why Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year.

Hajime is just all sorts of messed up, possibly because he apparently witnessed his mother murder his father.

Yuuka is a savant under pressure from her upbringing and her sister's shadow to be the best at everything. She tries to learn how to be better at things by observing other people. Unfortunately she decided Hajime is better than her at living life, so she's been trying to learn from him how to be weird. Also it gave her a crush on him. That's why Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year.

Hajime is just all sorts of messed up, possibly because he apparently witnessed his mother murder his father.
WHAT

Users who are viewing this thread