Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 34 - Nudity is Really Powerful

Dex-chan lover
My reaction every read this manga :

2c8.jpg

A bit more context on Hajime's parent bit. His father is a hair stylist and quite the lady killer, his mother got mad and stabbed him with knife. You can see them in the flashback panel on page 18
But where comes the "stabbing with knife" ome from??? It can't just be the people die when they are stabbed line?

edit: oh it's"mama, people die when they are stabbed" and she is holding a knife. Still see little reason to assume she actually went through with it, but I at least see where this came from now

Yuuka is a savant under pressure from her upbringing and her sister's shadow to be the best at everything. She tries to learn how to be better at things by observing other people. Unfortunately she decided Hajime is better than her at living life, so she's been trying to learn from him how to be weird. Also it gave her a crush on him. That's why Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year.

Hajime is just all sorts of messed up, possibly because he apparently witnessed his mother murder his father.
Is this official description or just your evaluation? In both cases, I am speechless.

Users who are viewing this thread