S-Rank Party wo Munou da to Tsuihousareta kedo, "Kantei" to "Chiyu Mahou" de Nariagari Musou - Ch. 21

Supporter
Basically this...
11-mq_dark_king_cure.gif

Dex-chan lover
"You have the magic crest that let's you copy and neutralize any other magic crest. I'm going to kill you and steal it with my powerful ancient magic"
"Noooo! You neutralized my magic crest. That's impossible!"

God tier writing here.
literally what I was thinking in that scene, lmao
like, my guy, did you not see he instantly analyze two of your crests at once, copy, and neutralize them without breaking a sweat? Did you not JUST identify and acknowledge the power he is capable of now? How the fuck did he think that the answer was ANOTHER crest?
So much for a villain that supposedly has been plotting for hundreds of thousands of years to take over the world lol

Dex-chan lover
This is some redo level of "healing" bullshit
MC:” MY BULLSHIT IS STRONGER THAN YOOOOUUUURS!”
literally what I was thinking in that scene, lmao
like, my guy, did you not see he instantly analyze two of your crests at once, copy, and neutralize them without breaking a sweat? Did you not JUST identify and acknowledge the power he is capable of now? How the fuck did he think that the answer was ANOTHER crest?
So much for a villain that supposedly has been plotting for hundreds of thousands of years to take over the world lol
it’s proper villain etiquette to be in denial of a lesser being’s abilities lol

Dex-chan lover
Did this get the axe?
Considering the series getting less and less likes from the readers on each chapters on the original site, I guess it's only a matter of time before that happens, unless the author somehow managed to turned it around, which I really doubt it (IMHO, the series went downhill fast since the attack on the slums arc, and never recovers after that).

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, the Pure Crest that uses the power of friendship to defeat your foes...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Feels like an axed ending.
Also wow you just said he can copy and neutralize magic and then you show him your strongest one??

Dex-chan lover
Considering the series getting less and less likes from the readers on each chapters on the original site, I guess it's only a matter of time before that happens, unless the author somehow managed to turned it around, which I really doubt it (IMHO, the series went downhill fast since the attack on the slums arc, and never recovers after that).
Yeahh, the general opinions of the Japanese fanbase for this has been rather negative in the last few chapters.

Not that I can complain honestly, there's been far better manga recently to receive the axe or to just be turned into a promotional work for the novel

Dex-chan lover
This is based on a light novel so it's really on the author of that one. According to bookwalker, while ongoing, there's still only one novel volume that came out in 2022. The webnovel went on hiatus a year before that(80 chapters, link in description)...

Users who are viewing this thread