Mairimashita! Iruma-kun: If Episode of Mafia

I don't know why, but I want to read it so I'm waiting for it. (I sincerely apologize for any possible errors in my comment because I am from Poland and I do not speak and write perfect in English. :))

Double-page supporter
Shit go hard. But most importantly - the character traits so far are well kept and nothing feels too strange. I'm even confident there's probably a 700 chapter fanfiction about this exact scenario.

Shit go hard. But most importantly - the character traits so far are well kept and nothing feels too strange. I'm even confident there's probably a 700 chapter fanfiction about this exact scenario.
That's can be true about this fanfiction chapters. XD

Dex-chan lover
No matter how bad or brutal iruma will heal with unrealistic wholesome make it better place

Iruma multiverse when

Double-page supporter
What on EARTH is up with how the chapters are???? Someone needs to put them in order

Double-page supporter
it's UNCANNY how close they got to the OG personalities. And seeing a stray Opera before taming is very nice :pepela:

Mafia AU goes so hard. It might be better than the original actually

Dex-chan lover
I always imagined Re:Zero would do this but seeing it for this story satiates me as I wait for season 4

Dex-chan lover
wow if I hadn't read the comments I wouldn't have realized that this is a doujinshi!

Edit: wait, there's no doujinshi tag and it's called a spin off, but the author isn't Nishi Osamu?? Can anyone ELI5 for me what's going on lol?

Last edited:
It's incredible how all the characters are consistently 1000x times cooler. I'm loving this.

wow if I hadn't read the comments I wouldn't have realized that this is a doujinshi!

Edit: wait, there's no doujinshi tag and it's called a spin off, but the author isn't Nishi Osamu?? Can anyone ELI5 for me what's going on lol?
doujinshi are self published works. this AU if officially published in a magazine under a publishing company. Its also being published under the same magazine as the original so i imagine this is considered more of an official spin off “if” story.

its possible for spin offs to be written by other authors with the original authors approval. (ie boruto written by assitant who worked on naruto). could be any number of reasons like the original author doesnt have time to work on both at once or something.

Dex-chan lover
Why am I half expecting this to end with 'And here's the end of our play' back in the main universe and we end up seeing all of the different backgrounds as poorly painted school set pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread