The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 172 - The Slender Lady—Pigtails—Pajamas Combo Chapter

Double-page supporter
Chapters with Ahko are godly!

Author is hammering home those trademark and copyright violations this chapter. Now I want to look at the source pages to see if they xxx'd out the trademarks.

Contributor
Ahko's comment implies that 100 Girlfriends is in fact a manga in their own universe. So either Rentaro's adventures exist in their world in manga form or their universe's 100 GFs focuses on a completely different character with 100 Girlfriends

Also we got a 🅱oneless Rentaro here

Did Iku just mention Undertale or was that just me having Undertale on my mind lately?
She mentioned the Genocide Route, and given this is Iku I think that's what she had in mind.

Which means that Iku is the first manga character to have canonically fought Sans

Dex-chan lover
Ahko's comment implies that 100 Girlfriends is in fact a manga in their own universe. So either Rentaro's adventures exist in their world in manga form or their universe's 100 GFs focuses on a completely different character with 100 Girlfriends
The 100 Girlfriends manga exist within its own universe, and it's their adventures that are recorded there. In Chapter 52, Chiyo pulls up a volume to win an argument against Nano.

Dex-chan lover
The 100 Girlfriends manga exist within its own universe, and it's their adventures that are recorded there. In Chapter 52, Chiyo pulls up a volume to win an argument against Nano.
And Naddy and Uto used it to show Himeka how abnormal Rentarou could be.

iku would enjoy getting her ass kicked by sans
She's never beaten Sans, but not because she isn't able to. She just can't resist saying "Yes" to Sans's offer.

Users who are viewing this thread