Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 65 - Letting Out The Frustration

Dex-chan lover
It’s starting to become funny how long they are putting off having the MC meet the “future” her because they still want these light fluffy moments, but realized they just can’t do it anymore

Dex-chan lover
It’s starting to become funny how long they are putting off having the MC meet the “future” her because they still want these light fluffy moments, but realized they just can’t do it anymore
What are you talking about? She's the one from the future from the very beginning of the story. Or do you mean you're hoping she just randomly said, "Dude I came from the future I'm your future wife, you're dead in an accident, your mom dying from sickness, we have a daughter btw"

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? She's the one from the future from the very beginning of the story. Or do you mean you're hoping she just randomly said, "Dude I came from the future I'm your future wife, you're dead in an accident, your mom dying from sickness, we have a daughter btw"
What makes you think Mom died from sickness. To me it seemed like Mom came to them to say goodbye then killed herself.

Dex-chan lover
What makes you think Mom died from sickness. To me it seemed like Mom came to them to say goodbye then killed herself.
Zero shot. She was, in that very chapter, reflecting on how hard of a life He Fang has had and how it was similar to her own life (since she also lost her husband). She knew she was dying, and wanted to tie up loose ends and help push her daughter forward.

Also, it’s just not that kind of story. For all the doom and gloom people have said in the comments, the story is 99% fluff. We had the backstory for He Fang, which was tragic, but not really “dark”. Nothing “evil” happened, just an awful fate. It’s the exact same with the author’s other work too. He’s not writing a series of high drama, he’s writing fluffy slice of life romance stories.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps... :thonk:

pJjaRBZ.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Well.... shit. I guess I'm going to have to take back what I said about the guy last chapter, assuming we don't get another twist. He was coming off as an entitled shitter, but here, assuming what he said is the truth, it's her that is actually the cause of it all, and the one that is an entitled shitter.

Dex-chan lover
Well.... shit. I guess I'm going to have to take back what I said about the guy last chapter, assuming we don't get another twist. He was coming off as an entitled shitter, but here, assuming what he said is the truth, it's her that is actually the cause of it all, and the one that is an entitled shitter.
He's a victim, but when he didn't try to solve his problem and ran away, he lost his right to whine in my eyes. I know some people who have this kind of mentality, at first they make us feel they're pitiful but when after dozens of times they whine and we have shown them the way to solve their problem repeatedly, they still do nothing and keep whining the same thing, I'll break my friendship with them.

Dex-chan lover
He's a victim, but when he didn't try to solve his problem and ran away, he lost his right to whine in my eyes. I know some people who have this kind of mentality, at first they make us feel they're pitiful but when after dozens of times they whine and we have shown them the way to solve their problem repeatedly, they still do nothing and keep whining the same thing, I'll break my friendship with them.
Oh yeah, I'm not taking that part back, just my treating him as the cause of the problem. You're 100% right here that he needs to face his problem head-on instead of waffling on it, either way.

Group Leader
He eats chicken breasts to save money, but is vegetarian also to save money?

hmm
I think it's more like he only eats meat when necessary, vegetarian most of the other times

Edit: He was comparing it to protein powder so maybe he only eats it after a workout

Users who are viewing this thread