SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 96.2

Dex-chan lover
I really do wonder when they will give us a detailed background on the experiments run on Anya and Bond.

Double-page supporter
whenever this manga seems to be on an upswing, breaks and now consecutive short stories come around... i get that it's better for the end product, but it's annoying to follow releases at this point

Dex-chan lover
ILeZeZr.png

thats a good flomp if i do say so myself.
Pretty touching chapter

Double-page supporter
whenever this manga seems to be on an upswing, breaks and now consecutive short stories come around... i get that it's better for the end product, but it's annoying to follow releases at this point
Honestly if he just came out asking for more time like how one piece do. It would have been fine. But waiting for a month to see a conclusion to an arc that is not going anywhere 99.99% since that has been the case for all new arcs since the first season was announced.
I was holding my breath to WISE v the garden. How both Yor and twilight were going to deal with their identity being exposed to each other. Or just simply have both of them grow closer together, they still feel like strangers to each other. It is always heart breaking seeing how the story quality went from school admission arc to Anya passing an exam, they just not the same pace and now you can't just stay hyped for an arc to progress for no real payout.

Users who are viewing this thread