SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
YOUNG MARTHA IS SO CUUTE HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO PEAK alright tatsuya endo i had started doubting you but you still got it brother let's get some main storyline development going next lock in

itsjustsopeak.png

Dex-chan lover
First of, DAMN. Henry became a teacher in just 2 and half years?!

That or he's a trainee when he became one here. Kinda reminds me of this fanfiction my friend made where the girl became the teacher of her childhood friend very early on. They were a year apart though in her story.

Dex-chan lover
First of, DAMN. Henry became a teacher in just 2 and half years?!
You could say elegant
As much as I hate the lack of progression in this Manga. Man how those stories are really well made
The Mangaka went above and beyond to show you how even the war was impacting citizens who were as far as it got from the front lines.

From corruption to shortages all in few lines.

Also heart breaking how those 2 grew this old and never got together. So this Mangaka better have a good explanation on why they didn't get married after she finished school!

Dex-chan lover
The side couple I never knew I needed so badly. Plus, now we get to learn a bit more about our elegant sensei.

Let's go!

MD@Home
This is cute and all, but their ages are a bit hard to reconcile with the story. Girl at 16 regards love as a "distant concept"? I know we're a few generations in the past, but... nah.

Users who are viewing this thread