SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 97

This is cute and all, but their ages are a bit hard to reconcile with the story. Girl at 16 regards love as a "distant concept"? I know we're a few generations in the past, but... nah.
I think it's probably a fancy way of saying that at 16 she still didn't really understand love, or the fact that she was in love. At 16, that's a perfectly normal problem to have.

Hell, people still struggle to figure it out well into their senior years.

Dex-chan lover
One of the authors strongest talent sis to make any character both interesting and empathic

Fed-Kun's army
That was the most enjoyable chapter I've read of SxF in a while.

Not to say I have started to dislike the manga (although I have cooled on it since it seems like story progression has slowed and there has been more seemingly filler chapters, which this chapter kind of is too...), just that it seems like it's been a while since there has been an chapter that was really interesting to me.

Twilight is in his late 20s, the Handler is prolly a few years shy of 40.
So, Mr Elegant and Martha is prolly in their mid 50s, there's still hope for romance.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So Mr. Henderson was classmates with Yor's supervisor.
0097-016.png

Dex-chan lover
Not to say I have started to dislike the manga (although I have cooled on it since it seems like story progression has slowed and there has been more seemingly filler chapters, which this chapter kind of is too...), just that it seems like it's been a while since there has been an chapter that was really interesting to me.
I personally was about to drop the Manga for the stagnant feel and lack of progression.
So I really hope that this story as good as it is. I want it to end up with them getting together now.

It is still sad that this manga is going the same route as many once successful Manga just do everything but develop the main story.

Double-page supporter
Had a hunch that there's something between them. Would want a fanart of these two.
Lore rating: Elegant/10.

Dex-chan lover
ok but please stop making action girl characters that beat up men, it's so tired

Fed-Kun's army
ok but please stop making action girl characters that beat up men, it's so tired
I mean, she only did that because she got them by surprise from behind, she was about to get dragged off and beat up herself once she lost that surprise. It's okay, calm down, you're safe from being beaten up by girls, the manga won't hurt you.

Dex-chan lover
wow what a great chapter. She's got a bit of anya and yor mixed right in her :ROFLMAO:

Fed-Kun's army
Dex-chan lover
Aggregator gang
lets Hope anya and becky will team up and become their ultimate wing air force .. i mean anya already cooked some for Loid-yor

Dex-chan lover
God that face she had when she stare at the empty seats the day after graduation hit hard for me.

Users who are viewing this thread