For You, I’ll Dress up in a Lie - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
425780107660099614.webp

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, this one confused me. In one of the later chapters (I've read all the raws), the author does seem like they want this to be a transgender story, but then makes it seems like a crossdressing gay story again. So I'm not sure what direction this author is taking.

I wouldn't mind either way tho.

Last edited:
Spoiler: The prequel is much darker and more painful, especially you will see more about evil and malicious Kuroyo. Not to mention, what students in middle school in this manga are not open and not accepts Kuroyo like students in high school in the sequel.

Banned
Looked up the original story to get an idea of how it is and stumbled upon this https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/kuroyou-chan-and-shirotama-kuns-odd-relationship.1467340/
I like uploads from this group but damn that's a massive red flag.

Yes. The author has since then posted a lot of art of this character on their twitter. Some captioning the tweet with otokonoko.

I wonder if this translator will correctly translate this now? Who knows.

They're the same group using "she" pronouns for a crossdressing boy in another manga. So I'm not holding my breathe.

Last edited:
I mean, this one confused me. In one of the later chapters (I've read all the raws), the author does seem like they want this to be a transgender story, but then makes it seems like a crossdressing gay story again. So I'm not sure what direction this author is taking.

I wouldn't mind either way tho.
You guys always say that

Users who are viewing this thread