Just for Fun: Post a Page From a Manga Here, and I'll Update the Translation for 'a Modern Audience'.

Group Leader
Share manga pages right here, and I'll update the translation for 'a modern audience'. 😃

Dex-chan lover
1920px-Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa2.jpg

:meguusmug:

Group Leader
jjC7CnU.png

Okay jokes aside:
BJ9XUOd.png
Seriously, what's the deal with you being the center of attention all of a sudden, huh?!
I mean, look at this lineup! Shiragami-san, the class prez, Shiho-san, Mikan-san, even Rin-chan!
No wonder Shiragami-san had enough of this circus!
How do you like them apples?

Shima, watch your six!

Group Leader
image0.jpg

(knights is a banger so far btw)
Priest: Oh, it's you, the infamous "Hammer of Justice."
Priest: Heard you've been offing priests left and right, like some kind of demonic delivery guy.
Priest: Time to hit you with a faith check.
Priest: Outta here, demon! [Raises his rosary]
Priest: Huh? [Nothing happens]
Priest: You're not vibing with this holy bling? What gives?
Dark Knight: Nope.
Priest: No?
Priest: Ah, got it... Maybe you weren't always team demon.
Priest: Guess I'll just pray for your tortured soul then.
Priest: Hoping we can get that grim look off your face and back to factory settings.
Priest: So, how about we not do the whole death thing today?

Group Leader
Alright, here we go:

Hold up—Maor's vibe is off the charts! His energy levels are maxing out, like he's hit the Nen jackpot since breakfast. Dude's leveling up fast.
Kurapika's out here trying to balance the scales like some kind of zen master.
Even a Nen newbie could be a dark horse with the right power!
Being all in to protect the princes is gonna shape their Nen big time!
We're talking about powers to see through, cancel out, or even jack enemy skills. My own anti-style is about to have some serious company!
The longer we sit on our hands, the more this whole thing spirals. Time to make a move, and pronto.
I was eyeing using Predator to take out Kurapika, the heart of the storm, but figuring out his potential five moves? Yeah, not happening.
Predator's like setting a missile on autopilot; against someone with a bag of tricks, it's practically a shot in the dark. Plus, it's a sitting duck for any comeback. If it's not a bullseye from the get-go, it’s a bust.
Given I'm on a 48-hour cooldown post-use, rolling the dice only works if it hits like a truck.
So, targeting ninth prince Halkenburg instead of fifth prince Tubeppa is the play. Taking my shot in room 1009, risks and all, especially if Halkenburg's already making moves...
Gotta suss out the enemy's game with zero intel, and that's on me. Relying on anyone else just nerfs Predator and ups the chance of a flop.
It's all about juggling risk and timing like a pro! Life-or-death calls mean trusting your gut.
I get the captain's all about the slow game, wisdom and all that... But post-Shikaku's exit stage left, are we playing it too safe? Learning Halkenburg's got a manipulator in his corner, or that his Nen beast is pulling the strings, that's intel we can use, right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread