Boy's Abyss - Ch. 173 - The Flame of a Righteous Life

Dex-chan lover
5WZhcUS.png

I'm stealing this thanks

Dex-chan lover
I know this story is mess up but this time I'm looking forward to what Reiji does to Mao, instead of killing him, I want to see Mao's daily life turn into a mess and misery.
He's practicing getting it up with Yuri to use on mao

Dex-chan lover
Did he actually get it up or did he just do all that and pretend so he could put her in the position to exert power over, and threaten her?

Dex-chan lover
I did not have "Reiji going revenge mode and fucking the teacher out of nowhere" in my Bingo card

Dex-chan lover
He stated his price, I wonder how messed up that living environment is gonna be, when all said and done, Yuri sure wouldn't just keep saying yes when she knows he still intend to double suicide with Nagi.

Dex-chan lover
Out of a hopeless situation into another, eh?
I have a hard time believing the Reiji really likes Yuri or is just using her. Either answer doesn’t make the their relationship any better.

At this point killing him is pretty pointless but I guess traumatizing him like he did to his sister might be a valid way to go.

Still, this is a departure from the usual themes of the story, I can’t help but think of this as padding the manga. We’ll see considering logic has left this story long ago it might be better to just enjoy the trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
have a hard time believing the Reiji really likes Yuri or is just using her.
It's obvious he is using Yuri and is putting her in a vulnerable position to control her. The death threat at the end is just the cherry on the top.

Now that i reread the chapter, Reiji hasn't climaxed when he death threatened his ex-teacher yet, he is just beginning to smash Yuri into submission. If it was an after sex situation there should be a transition, but i won't discard Reiji pulling a coitus interruptus and leave her hanging. After the 3 weeks break we will know how Reiji's threats will go.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did he actually get it up or did he just do all that and pretend so he could put her in the position to exert power over, and threaten her?
He actually got it up. He needed an intense reason to live (going Sasuke on Mao) to cure his ED.

And yes, he put Yuri on a,position to exert power and death threaten her.

Maybe this is gonna be a new thing for some of you, but japanese don't see sex that much as a sacred consumation of love, but more of a common thing and almost like a sport. That's why cheating is a common thing there, as long as you can prove there wasn't love when you fuck another person, your couple will let the shit pass like nothing. That's also the reason the sex business in Japan is monstruously big. Love hotels, sunakkus, AV rental booths and cabarets are very common there.

In this case, there wasn't love in Reiji's action towards his teacher, just contempt and an ulterior motivation (revenge).

Dex-chan lover
He actually got it up. He needed an intense reason to live (going Sasuke on Mao) to cure his ED.

And yes, he put Yuri on a,position to exert power and death threaten her.

Maybe this is gonna be a new thing for some of you, but japanese don't see sex that much as a sacred consumation of love, but more of a common thing and almost like a sport. That's why cheating is a common thing there, as long as you can prove there wasn't love when you fuck another person, your couple will let the shit pass like nothing. That's also the reason the sex business in Japan is monstruously big. Love hotels, sunakkus, AV rental booths and cabarets are very common there.

In this case, there wasn't love in Reiji's action towards his teacher, just contempt and an ulterior motivation (revenge).

90% of your response is unnecessary and unwarranted, champ. Clearly my original comment understands already.

Reject murder Reiji, embrace polyamory and leave with both to Tokyo and the option to take Chako with is on the table too! That’s better than murder… leave all the bad behind.

Dex-chan lover
Still, this is a departure from the usual themes of the story, I can’t help but think of this as padding the manga. We’ll see considering logic has left this story long ago it might be better to just enjoy the trainwreck.
I view it as more using his anger towards Mao and using it to keep moving forward than anything.
Also as per the last page, it seems Reiji's abyss is at it's brightest, it's burning up and starting to rot.

I don't think this is padding, this might lead directly to the conclusion as I can't imagine Reiji is going to actually kill Mao.

Users who are viewing this thread