Yomega Kiss - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
If someone has the uncensored raw for chapter 5, please donate.

But the volume should be released... so..... also send us the volume extras (front back cover, toc etc).

Dex-chan lover
"You're just a servant, this marriage is business, do anything and the deal is off!"

"You're a wimp, why can't you look at me that way? Why don't you do anything? The deal is off!"

This is some Grade A Drain Bamage.
Pretty much. Seems she's dead serious about taking the piss on him and about having sex with him. Really odd combo
She wants to be a power top with a heavy dose of S because he can't fight back (or so she thinks), but she's into him at the end of it. Nagatoro up to 11.
Not the healthiest mindset to be sure.

If someone has the uncensored raw for chapter 5, please donate.

But the volume should be released... so..... also send us the volume extras (front back cover, toc etc).
The volume release is uncensored and available on platforms like BookWalker. Surprisingly, no one has ripped it online yet. It has a 4-page extra fanservice chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"You're just a servant, this marriage is business, do anything and the deal is off!"

"You're a wimp, why can't you look at me that way? Why don't you do anything? The deal is off!"

Thank you. Someone who is actually paying attention lol

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone notice her nipple getting erect?
She is aroused isnt it...

Dex-chan lover
If you compared their relationship irl, it would be super toxic. Man is literally her slave and hes just pressured to do anything she wants lol. I was hoping she would only tease (this is straight up abuse tbf) at the beginning then actually care for him later on, but so far thats not the case.

Dex-chan lover
She's a mesugaki, she wants to get corrected.
She wants to tease him until he loses control and ravishes her, except actual human beings don't do that unprompted. They worry about things like boundaries and consent and relationships. She is very much in control of their situation; this is a 'servant turns on their lady' thing. Which is a LOT to want out of your highschool forced fiancée.

Still, the only reason this isn't an H-manga is because she didn't do that last push when he froze up under the gravity of what could be occurring.

Double-page supporter
I want to see one where she brings home a dog movie because it looked cute. She asks to watch it with her, and he says he would rather watch literally anything else and retreats to his room. The chapter would end with her coming into his room crying, and he takes her to get some ice cream or something to cheer her up.

Aggregator gang

She does also look forward to having sex with him. That's why she's very angry this chapter. Girl literally offered herself up on the silver platter for him and he chickened out last minute.

Users who are viewing this thread