shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
5omag1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
cardboard crack.
could be worse, you could be into the warhammer miniatures.
or a warhammer fan rn (the female custodian drama has still not passed, I give it one more month. but godamn the way they handled that reveal was half assed)

transformers is quite cheap as a hibby, at least officially, but if you take that as a hobby, you're not going for official offerings all the time.

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL
tbh fam, tcg is expensive af.
Preach those facts, brother,
Opium is much cheaper
Than my cardboard crack.
or a warhammer fan rn (the female custodian drama has still not passed, I give it one more month. but godamn the way they handled that reveal was half assed)

transformers is quite cheap as a hibby, at least officially, but if you take that as a hobby, you're not going for official offerings all the time.
Looks at stereo systems and record collection
...yes. Hobbies are expensive.

Also, @EOTFOFYL , I don't want to see your cardboard crack - pull your pants up.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover

tell me about it personally if they had come out and said that a new method was discovered in the creation of custodes that allowed for females to be created that would've been fine but the whole retcon is such an ass pull its not even funny

Dex-chan lover
tell me about it
the fact it was done in an unceremonial reply tweet and was a retcon of the entire timeline is kinda annoying. cause now they also gotta answer why if they've always been there since day 1, we haven't seen them before

had they done it like other retcons, via a codex, it honestly would have been fine tbh. also it seems to have been one of the few cases where company stocks actually tanks and will probs continue to do so for a long time after doing a mive towards being more dei friendly. which is kinda funny cause corporations just sanitize their ips cause its more profitable (which is why I'm against it cause all the time its a purely profit based decision who's purely demonstrative while the employes keep on getting abused and shady buisness practices continue to exist)

anyways, as a mistly necron fanboy, I gotta say, we've also always had our female warriors, y'all just couldn't tell cause they don't speak about it.

Users who are viewing this thread