Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I already opened fire and now got you surrounded. But due to plot reasons you have to be free
z6H2cB8.png

Dex-chan lover
Every time the "hero" gets kicked in the face it puts a smile on mine. I hope those two can be rescued from him soon, but the backlash seriously might cripple them after seeing what it did to the other girl.

I really hope he gets significant consequences for what he's done. If he gets away with this I'm going to rage.

If hero is not getting killed within the next few chapters, I am going to drop this manga.

Image being the strongest guy in the world, your girlfriend and other close friends were or are getting rapped.
"Nah I will go find some treasure and play Tarzan for a little while" what a bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she knew who they are? So does she not know he is literally brainwashing the other 2? If she knows them, MC must have mentioned them at some point and i don't think he would skip the most important part. Why would she spare him?

Also, this entire arc still doesn't make sense after the point they learned Hero is actively raping the other girls including the fiance. They are just having silly adventures.

Dex-chan lover
Scum hero keeps getting away with bs plot armor. First time it's funny but it's just getting stupid & not even funny. The world in the story is vast, can't the author just think of literally anything else for gag villain & enemy? Is it gonna take 80+ chapters of the hero doing more stupid things that are not even logical & interesting. Hero group can be entirely killed next chapter and in my opinion the story can have any other character instead of 1 bit villain. But nope i guess thinking is too hard for the author.

Dex-chan lover
Wish the shitty "hero" would die already
His death in the novel is fucking fantastic btw.
*since you don't like that spoiler here's a real one you babies.

In the week leading up to his public execution the hero is locked in a pillory in the town square. He's gets castrated by the towns men because he brainwashed and fucked their wives. He is pelted with rotting garbage, feces, urine and beaten on a regular basis, then finally beheaded while he cries that he's a hero and this shouldn't be happening to him. Also mc's gf that "betrayed" him is actually the demon lord, WOMP WOMP

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
if you know that the hero is an acquaintance of MC then you should know what he's done and what kind of person he is. all the more reason to kill him and not let him escape alive.
MC was very clear about his desire to have the hero's crimes brought to light so he could face legal repercussions. It's also not clear what would happen to his brainwashed teammates if the elves tried to kill the hero in earnest. In fact, MC hasn't proven that they are brainwashed yet, and specifically bought a potion that visibly reacts to brainwashing magic so that he could confirm it.

Users who are viewing this thread