Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Knowing the true bad of this, just makes seeing side stories of Sain that much funnier. Clueless mf

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone reading novel answer:
So the ex-girlfriend is a mastermind as someone already said, is she a demon? Why would she join hero party? If she though she can get a powerfull ally in form of Hero then she must have already realized Hero is useless? Whats the point of sticking with the hero then?

Dex-chan lover
Can I ask if this is the part where fella gets killed or beat up brutally? Or is it still farther in a different part of the story?

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious about the selection criteria for being a hero....im hoping that stricter personality check would be needed
I'm pretty sure in this specific story, it's literally just "I was born this way." Chosen by the gods since birth type thing, with him getting led astray due to an inferiority complex

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone reading novel answer:
So the ex-girlfriend is a mastermind as someone already said, is she a demon? Why would she join hero party? If she though she can get a powerfull ally in form of Hero then she must have already realized Hero is useless? Whats the point of sticking with the hero then?
She's not just a demon, she's the Demon Lord. The gods have made it so that the hero will always kill the Demon Lord, so she decided to shack up with him and turn him evil so someone ELSE could kill him. The way I saw someone else put it, she could literally take a knife and try to stab him as an infant, and somehow he would kill her

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope he we finally get our confrontation but my guess is he will use his power to mind control and kidnap an elf, maybe even that black haired one and the MC will have to go after them. The author will continue this wild goose chase for longer, is my bet.
My guess is Sain will just keep on being one step behind the Manyu Brigade, gnashing his teeth about finding empty dungeons and villagers worshipping Toru-dono. At this point, it's no longer a plot thread in need of resolution; it's just a sitcom element.

My guess is Sain will just keep on being one step behind the Manyu Brigade, gnashing his teeth about finding empty dungeons and villagers worshipping Toru-dono. At this point, it's no longer a plot thread in need of resolution; it's just a sitcom element.

At least on LN it would be soon.

It will happens...
when Sain will try to kill that demon general, after falling on his quest on getting an elf slave

Dex-chan lover
I mght have forgotten but why is he not in any rush to find the other group to save the girls? He looks like he is having a lot of fun while the bitchhero continue to abuse his friends.
I guess MC really doesn't want to deal with his former party, so he sets other goals for himself and hopes somebody else will deal with them.

Dex-chan lover
I guess MC really doesn't want to deal with his former party, so he sets other goals for himself and hopes somebody else will deal with them.
Yes, but he is aware that there is hardcore brainwashing going on at the moment including his ex.? This is out of character for him imo.

Dex-chan lover
I disagree, many of the readers, at least judging by the comment section are here to finally see him get his punishment, especially since he NTR'd the MC and raped his GF and their friends with the help of brainwashing magic. I for one am still almost appalled/ confused by the fact that the MC would just leave when the alleged love of his life suddenly changes character 180°. And IIRC that Nei girl even told him about the brainwashing. By now he should be single-mindedly hunting down that hero to save his Gf, or at least that would be the more believable story progression IMO.

Dex-chan lover
I disagree, many of the readers, at least judging by the comment section are here to finally see him get his punishment, especially since he NTR'd the MC and raped his GF and their friends with the help of brainwashing magic. I for one am still almost appalled/ confused by the fact that the MC would just leave when the alleged love of his life suddenly changes character 180°. And IIRC that Nei girl even told him about the brainwashing. By now he should be single-mindedly hunting down that hero to save his Gf, or at least that would be the more believable story progression IMO.
I think I'm weird in that the only deep emotional investment I have in fiction is hating when bad things happen to women, children and the weak. Even then, I don't really want revenge. I just want the bad things to stop happening. Not saying revenge isn't satisfying. It definitely can be. But I don't long for or care about it.

I do agree that it's very weird for Toru to ignore the brainwashing and sexual exploitation of his lover and friends. But that's just bad writing.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
By now he should be single-mindedly hunting down that hero to save his Gf, or at least that would be the more believable story progression IMO.
Maybe because he just dont love her anymore and its confused because already had feelings to Kaede instead his ex-gf. He knows he have to save her, but its not his top priority

Fed-Kun's army
She's not just a demon, she's the Demon Lord. The gods have made it so that the hero will always kill the Demon Lord, so she decided to shack up with him and turn him evil so someone ELSE could kill him. The way I saw someone else put it, she could literally take a knife and try to stab him as an infant, and somehow he would kill her
I think its just a weak plot, since shes lv800 and could kill him and the others anytime. Maybe she's just having fun while making others suffering. But at some moment she would know that toru is the true hero and would focus and killing him first. Nothing like that happened and MC continue to improve until he's able to kill her.

I think its just a weak plot, since shes lv800 and could kill him and the others anytime. Maybe she's just having fun while making others suffering. But at some moment she would know that toru is the true hero and would focus and killing him first. Nothing like that happened and MC continue to improve until he's able to kill her.
For what I undesrtood she (the demon queen) is against killing the hero despite her 800 levels because she does't want to risk the birth of another hero that would become powerful enough to defeat her. So instead her plan is to make him join her side. But I didn't read all the LN so it could be more to it.

Dex-chan lover
The person with the title of "Hero" is gifted by the gods with a 100% chance to kill the Demon Lord. He could be Level 1 and she could be level 10,000 and she would die if she fought him. MC doesnt have that power, so she doesn't think she has to worry about him. It'd be a better use of her time twisting the hero to serve her instead. If she DID kill him, a new hero would be born somewhere, and she'd have to find them and risk them killing her

Dex-chan lover
Why would you ever think you'd be alone in that? Pretty much everyone has wanted to see his face get punched in and mounted on a spear for ages, and those who aren't included in that wants him mounted on a spear from the other direction while still alive.
i'm neither, i rather they turn him into a slave and sell him to a real hardcore sadistic gay noble who'll use him as his personal onahole every day, physically break him, use healing magic then break him again.

Users who are viewing this thread