Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - My Bad Feeling Was Right on the Mark

Dex-chan lover
Or rather then falling for such shitty provocation and opening yourself to all sorts of ridicule, loss of cards and sabotage, just take the steady path of training up your card monsters thrue your own efforts.

Sure as he'll has worked for him so far, so why cheap out now and ruin the good thing you got going...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, MC has the guts to risk his life in the dungeon and he still cared about what his classmate think this much ?

Also what is wrong with the other adventurers classmate of his ? Seriously, why make such a big deal.

Dex-chan lover
feels nice to read this again. Even more so with things turning around for the MC. Hope he doesn't lose cards with some bs reasoning in the tournament.
Thanks for the translations and for coming back to this

Dex-chan lover
Man, I’ve always thought that the MC has the shallowest motivation, but actually it’s quite realistic compared to other series. I mean it’s literally a highschool kid trying to have his peers’ attention and admiration/respect.

A kid’s social circle/interactions can be pretty savage afterall. I don’t know what kids are into these days, but I remember reading some news a few years back about kids spending big on popular free-to-play games because that’s how they can have a “place” (or be cool) in their social circles. So, not too different from this really (except this one you gotta put your life on the line, which I wouldn’t be surprised if some real kids would do as well…).

Anyway, in hindsight it probably better that the reveal happened this way that way, he can (and did) frame it as “I am not trying to brag, someone just have loose lips”, which is probably cooler.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the fkr is sure going to try and f up Maro's tournament run for sure. 🙄

...And Maro? While I'll agree that this move will certainly help with your career, your love life though... considering that the "romance" tag is not present in your story's genre tag, I don't think you'll be getting with that girl you have in mind 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it yeah his cards are kinda out there aint they lol. Also they rly just did brush off thay irregular encounter should that not be a big deal?..
this kind of people don't care. They will keep finding things to stack dirt on you. Next they will say you are carried by out of camera 3 star pro something.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, MC has the guts to risk his life in the dungeon and he still cared about what his classmate think this much ?

Also what is wrong with the other adventurers classmate of his ? Seriously, why make such a big deal.
Fame and bragging rights. You know how some schools has its own cliques groups? Their motivations including MC's was explained in chapter 1.

But it appears that those former "nerds" brought the good cards directly and have not suffer any setbacks, whereas for MC try the random card pack known for having negative modifiers, got lucky on his first try and suffer an irregular dungeon dive.

Users who are viewing this thread