Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Promotional Exam (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
And it continues one day after I binged it and noticed that it was stuck for 8 months, lucky ! Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Good to see you picking this back up. Similarly, good to see them finishing this labyrinth dive. I wonder if he'll reveal anything or how the people of the guild will react now that he's passed what, is likely, a dungeon level that average hunters don't challenge.
I doubt it is a special dungeon level since it is part of the rank up exam. I don't recall the details or if it was mentioned, but he may be able to choose the dungeon for the exam and this one may have a low success rate. But since it has a guide already it probably isn't a particularly special dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
Skyrim players sweating

7HqB8UU.png

Double-page supporter
You can't explain how happy I am that you got back translating it I was on the verge of tl'ing this myself but I got in to so much work that I couldn't even bother. Anyway the manga is nearing the end of the first volume of the WN and is currently in the tournament arc which we will see Utamaro go XYZ Ash Ketchum with Renka I can't fucking wait this will be PEAK AF. The last two volumes of the WN was an absolute masterpiece in terms of world building like holy fucking shit even though the MC got so strong it doesn't even feel like he can beat them with sheer strength alone he literally had to put in so much prep time got his ass handed to him several times then comes back and stomp the enemies with some risky ass strategy while slowly becoming less of a human everyday and had to deal with opportunists, SERIAL KILLERS and a fucking CULT at the same time. Dude couldn't even rest

Dex-chan lover
I'm extremely surprised that they pulled the "nine times out of ten, this boss shows up" card and didn't have the 1/10 times boss show up instead / after they killed the tiger.

Users who are viewing this thread