“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 18 - Rift

Dex-chan lover
"Keikaku" means plan.
I think the oil beach is smiling at that final page....

"That should do it."
_______

Agree with that... snake can only breed snakes.

€€€€_
With these 2 snakes it's only the beginning for the sister, shit is prolly going to be far worse especially with those suspicious calls and messages. As for the dude... fucking hell :worry:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like sis overreacted based on everything we’ve seen. To be honest, this didn’t seem like much of a “plan” to me and I don’t see how this outcome would be something they’d have gambled to get to. I’ll have to admit though that it clearly worked out well for the scheming duo. Clearly they want to separate this poor bastard from his supportive family, even though they don’t see each other very often.

I’m also disappointed that we didn’t get any answers about the sister, her sus phone call and her presumed affair.

At this point all I’m hoping for is an explanation of why the mom and daughter are like this in the first place. They are enjoying this way too much for it to just be about money.

Dex-chan lover
but she's right tho. aside from being naive he's fudging clueless
It's not him being naive. While sis has some fears, you need to understand, she hasn't actually done anything bad.

Hell, the child wasn't even in actual danger, they just got lost in a crowd.

Do you see the issue???

We as viewers get to see things the MC doesn't see... and she acts perfectly in front of him.... maybe a little too clingy... but that's it....

See, the sister was wrong and instantly understood.... because she had a feeling something was wrong with them...

I feel like sis overreacted based on everything we’ve seen. To be honest, this didn’t seem like much of a “plan” to me and I don’t see how this outcome would be something they’d have gambled to get to. I’ll have to admit though that it clearly worked out well for the scheming duo. Clearly they want to separate this poor bastard from his supportive family, even though they don’t see each other very often.

I’m also disappointed that we didn’t get any answers about the sister, her sus phone call and her presumed affair.
It was a trap because they showed her that there was something wrong with them... but they didn't show the MC.....

So she has signs that step daughter is a psycho and she saw her brother side with that psycho.... making her act out....

And right after she said that, she realized what she said....

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the MC in this story...

Here he is trying to live his life and all the women around him add to the drama pile

Fellas, this is why you don't share your vulnerabilities with anyone

They'll turn those weaknesses on you when you least expect it
That is not it in this case.

In this case, sister was manipulated.

Step Daughter showed sis signs that she was a psycho....

and sis basically only said what she did out of fear and not cause she meant it....

And right after she said it, she realized she f***ed up....

So it's not that sister is untrustworthy, but the 2 psychos are great at manipulation....

Users who are viewing this thread