Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 11 - Slacking off on PE kinda deal

Dex-chan lover
And with that, we're up to date! ...Sorta. There is still an extra special illustration with a little bit of text to be translated. But in terms of actual, full chapters, all of them are translated.

New raw chapters drop every 2 weeks on Wednesday. For now, I'm not sure if it starts on this Wednesday or the next, as last week the aforementioned special illustration dropped, i.e. it might be just 1 week, and the illustration was a way to make up for the chapter being delayed one week, since it wouldn't have been finished in time. In other words, the next chapter drops on either 24 April or 1 May; after that, once every 14 days.

(This manga's artist, Otsuji, posted a few oneshots on their Twitter in the week since the illustration dropped, indicating that they have been working on those oneshots instead of this manga, possibly having taken a break to do so. I do not know if this indicates a 24 April or 1 May release, though.)

When new chapters drop every other Wednesday, expect the TL'd versions sometime Thursday-Saturday (likely on the later side, though) of the same week.

In the meantime, I'd like to go back, re-checking and editing the first few chapters to bring them up to standard with my current skills that I've gained along the way... but first off, I'm going to take a little break.

Thank you for reading! so far, and from now on too!

Dex-chan lover
Also, for those wondering: yes, Yamada sensei is 99% a reference to/inspired by Mahoraga.

zd7xfp.jpg
r5dqr1.jpg

I don't think you can call this unintentional.

Though, note that Sukuna says "mushiken" in the original, instead of "janken". Mushiken is a much, much older version of rock-paper-scissors/janken, so he uses that as he's more used to it, being from thousands of years ago. Since official scans like Viz like to avoid using TL notes (i.e. assume that their readers are usually casuals, who don't care about that garbage), they chose to instead translate it directly as rock-paper-scissors and remove the "Meaning 'janken'" note that's in between the panels. But it is there in the originals, and our gal manga also has an in-between panel note on this page. Whether this was to further reference that Mahoraga page and its between-panel note is a bit debatable, as they're in different positions and relay different pieces of information. But hey, even if it's unintentional, it's a wacky coinkydink, nonetheless.

Oddly enough (?), the anime decided to have Sukuna straight up say janken. Probably because most people still don't know what mushiken is, and you can't add between-panel notes when there's no panels, and there's only cuts (that dozens of artists bled over. Episode 17 was a shitshow production-wise, after all...).

Somewhat also sure that the yellow text on page 3 (the color page) is also a reference to JJK; the yellow outline and the font (in japanese. check the originals) gives me this feeling. but i'm an anime only so who knows lolololol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is equivalent to programmer who create program for 10 hours to automate task that can finished for 10 minutes manually.. :dogkek:

Its an investment that pays off eventually.

10 hour = 60 x 10 = 600minutes.
So 600min of development time / 10 min per task = 60 tasks to pay off.

Its sacrificing present time to save future time.

Dex-chan lover
I get that pe is tech important but some times the 'testing' seems like it can be too hard/asking for a normal student that's not on any sports team to have hte same stamina. tho i guess by senior highmost coaches don't care and will count your laps as long as you just do it a few times as opposed to actually running

Contributor
There are some food related phrases in English like "awesomesauce", "amazeballs", and "cool beans", but they're all positive. Maybe something like "awfulsauce" would work? It does lose the punniness of the original, though.

Dex-chan lover
They should whittle sensei down with Malevolent Shrine, then use a fire arrow to finish him off while he's adapting. EZ win.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @roppatsu
  • p9 'S that -> 's that
  • p23 Thus it is referenced how -> Thus it references how // Thus it is referencing how // Thus it is a reference to how

Users who are viewing this thread