The Villainess's Stationery Shop - Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
she got what she deserved, guess this story is wrapping up

Dex-chan lover
Oh please, I don't belive for a second that that bitch isn't gonna break out and try and get revenge. Maybe she'll even do something self sabotaging that gives her a fate worse than death. That way her punishment is the worst while the FL doesn't have to have the inner turmoil of doing something so horrible to her sister.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh please, I don't belive for a second that that bitch isn't gonna break out and try and get revenge. Maybe she'll even do something self sabotaging that gives her a date worse than death. That way her punishment is the worst while the FL doesn't have to have the inner turmoil of doing something so horrible to her sister.
I agree with everything you said except,
I don't think her sister is going to have that inner turmoil. More like, singing "Ding, Dong the witch is dead!" while dancing a happy little jig with her holy sword and pack of demons.

Dex-chan lover
And thus, Sheria "Perpetual Failure" Vaveloa, failed for the assumedly final time.
Seriously, it is pretty hilarious how 100% of her schemes utterly failed and blew up in her face.
lvl 1 Archtraitor vs lvl 99 children's store owner

i did kinda prefer this series more when it was a wide variety of cartoon villains getting their ass handed to them by a glorified womanchild and her hedonism or honesty. definitely not a series that benefitted from its Cerberus Syndrome, not like Gushing on Magical Girls

Users who are viewing this thread