Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 174

Dex-chan lover
Welp, either it's another rug being pulled under us or we might be in end game territory.

Also that not so subtle panty shot made me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this is not the pre end chapter and end with a confession, please let us have at least some chapters after that

Dex-chan lover
8ny12r.jpg

Double-page supporter
Haha, it sure would suck if this was another fake out. If we had to hang out with these characters even longer it sure would be annoying. Yup I'd hate that, watching the lack of confession drag on to an even more absurd level. That would be a nightmare alright, not comfy at all. I certainly couldn't read a hundred more chapters of this each more absurd than the last, as the background characters become more and more frustrated and perfectly mirror the comments section.:02:

These are the signs of the end, folks. Every romantic comedy follows the same formula. 2 people like each other but can't seal the deal, then when they are just about to get together something comes up that makes it seems like their relationship is over (often a love rival or a misunderstanding of some kind, maybe 1 character moves away or whatever). Then everything gets resolved, they end up together and live happily ever after.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, this is like going halfway through a highway and then seeing a sudden stop sign except it's drama for simple feel good romcom

She doesn't exactly understand planning for the future and would just blurt out an idea so they can keep up their current life. No one expects a fully costed PowerPoint presentation with multiple options of possible dwellings and revenue sources from her.
Maybe not from her. Papakutsu, on the other hand, seems exactly the type to do just this.

Mamakutsu, however, would probably just tell her to have him move in with them and immediately start asking when the grandkids are coming.

Aggregator gang
The author may pursue the ending similar to “Toradora!” where the main characters are many miles apart and thus it's only “eventually forever after” for them.

Dex-chan lover
Author realy dont want to try to make his story good anymore... The starting was good, but the comedy was already overused a hundred chapter ago and worst is that the plot didn't move. I bet the author will finish the story the moment they get together too.
It's going to be like all other popular RomCom, in a few year everyone will have forgoten about it.

Users who are viewing this thread