Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 9 Ch. 175

Dex-chan lover
Except he's not going to college (yet, anyway) and she's not getting a sniff of that place. We're going down a different road.
I mean Ooyama can go to college while still hanging out with Akutsu. Well, there's also the possibility of Akutsu going to college or some vocational school.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap it actually happend! Should have known somehtig was up from over 350 comments! :LOL:

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Double-page supporter
If during next chapter the author retcons this into another misunderstanding, it would be the funniest move in the history of manga.

SUPERRR!!!

D9nt_qwXYAEfyDi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Binged the whole manga in two days, I am glad I caught up at the right time. Please let us see post-confession moments author, we need this

Fed-Kun's army
F@#$ing Finally!
The confession should have happened 100 chapters ago already, but at last we're at the homestretch.

Double-page supporter
Sincerely hope we get to see them together after the ultimately start dating. We need more manga that continue after the confession. Honestly, I find the time after more interesting than the lead up, but so many manga act like the confession and going out is the conclusion rather than the start. Same with so many Western stories ending at the wedding/engagement and we don't see how they are after.

Users who are viewing this thread