Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 84 - The Feast

Dex-chan lover
I admit... I had forgotten Shakuntira for a moment... but just a page before she made her appearance I remembered and thought "ah... yeah, Sakura's chastity is more than well-defended".

I have no doubt Shakuntira has a lot of experience... and those girls felt it hands on.

Now... the succession war begins... whatever you want Sakura, you better hurry... this will get bloody before the day ends, and it will only get worse.

Dex-chan lover
So enough palace intrigue, and now we jump to open hostilities between the princes i guess?
But im more curious about the "nobody can read them" part, did he mean nobody knows how to read those books, or that nobody is even allowed to read them?

Dex-chan lover
Death is a rather sudden thing, so this isn't ENTIRELY unexpected, but it is a bit too convenient that we just now heard of the heirs (or were conveniently reminded of them?). Either way, it's a glorious return of the old hag persona that talks in pretentious ye olde English!

Dex-chan lover
RIP emperor. The sheer quantity of yuri that radiated from that reverse gangbang was a fatal amount.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing this author ever does for drama is rape bait, it's always rape bait. it's like I'm reading sword art online, although in the wn for sword art it's actual rape and never bait, editor had to tard wrangle him for the ln.

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot sakura has that alternate form/personality that would not allow her to be raped.
Kai and the gang have been pretty competent lately, and last time the damsel was Doronea, so there hasn't been much opportunity for Shakuntira to show up, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread