Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 81 - Life in the Inner Palace

Dex-chan lover
Glossy and shiny... the hair obviously.

Girls talk... and in this wholesome story, it will stop on that.

Manara did a good job teaching the girls a few life skills, and Sakura is dealing with it well.

The buns on the cover page look delicious.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nia will come in clutch and save Sakura from whatever nonsense the other maids are cooking up.

Dex-chan lover
"i will walk alone. At night. After i said that everyone who does, is taken by the alleged ghost. Im sure nothing bad will happen to me, so catch up later nia, ok?".
Right, not your brightest moment, eh sakura?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the service Author-San. Your deeds will NOT go unnoticed. o7

"i will walk alone. At night. After i said that everyone who does, is taken by the alleged ghost. Im sure nothing bad will happen to me, so catch up later nia, ok?".
Right, not your brightest moment, eh sakura?
Yeah, I call this plot convenience. Not to be confused with PLOT convenience which we received this chapter. The character of interest will do something that flies in the face of something they mentioned earlier in the chapter. It was mentioned for a reason ... so that we'll be exposed to this phenomenon in the very near future.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point jokes about P L O T are essentially worthless. Everybody still reading this knows exactly what to expect from a chapter here.

Aggregator gang
Wow, a whole chapter without a rape scene or an orgy, I think the author is getting lazy

Dex-chan lover
Night meetings are either orgies or vampire feasts. Which one is it now?

Power Uploader
The ghost will get whoever goes off on their own at night.

Immediately proceeds to go off on their own.

It's a cheezy 80s horror film level cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread