Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol datta ken: Cool-kei no kanojo wa genjitsu demo yome no tsumori de iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Rinka's Doki Doki Operation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. Since your credits page said you accept feedback, I think you need some more experimented proofreading. Many times the dialogs feel way off or are worded weirdly.
asdfg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
coincidentally as this chapter was released , i intend on getting a hamburger steak burger later on

Dex-chan lover
I know the joke is she has few screws loose. But the whiplash of wanting to "spice up" her "marriage" with him and not kissing him because it's "indecent" is quite crazy.

Seriously tho if this is the guy you want to spend your life with because you're "married" why not just kiss him.

Group Leader
fwiw, i'd replace "stereotypical" with "monotonous/monotony" and "manipulation" with "seduction"

i'm sure getting a dedicated pr would fill in the gaps for any issues you're having in regards to sentence flow and the like though, so godspeed bud.

Supporter
Thanks for the translation, i don't get what she wants? There married but still in highschool and can't do literally anything physical?
They're married in the game; it's her delusion that it carries over into the physical world. And, being an idol, she has zero experience with what it means to love someone in the physical world. She gonna need some help.

Dex-chan lover
Nice translation, I thought.

Rin is very very bad at being a human being with a body but that is part of her charm

Dex-chan lover
I know the joke is she has few screws loose. But the whiplash of wanting to "spice up" her "marriage" with him and not kissing him because it's "indecent" is quite crazy.

Seriously tho if this is the guy you want to spend your life with because you're "married" why not just kiss him.
This author is a master at making characters' actions not make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Great work for a first upload! The typesetting and redrawing was all perfectly serviceable and imo that's the hardest part, so you're doing very well :) A few word choices could be improved (occu had some good suggestions above) but overall I had no major complaints about this

Thanks for the translation, i don't get what she wants? There married but still in highschool and can't do literally anything physical?

She's a hormonal teen. She knows she wants "more" but doesn't really grok what that should actually look like until she's right at her limit (and so she can dramatically stop for the comedy/tension because this is a cheesy rom-com, of course)

Users who are viewing this thread