Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 87 - Mahiro and Special Techniques

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to tell with Nekotofu's art style but there seems to be at least some growth since the health inspection.

Dex-chan lover
Mahiro probably hasn’t gamed for too long s/he forgot that one can record or at least screencap their games these days. Or use a phone to take a clear pic.

Contributor
I like that she has some male friends to bond with, it's cute.

Mahiro, you siren!

image.png

Double-page supporter
you know, for someone who spent a lot of time playing eroge, Mahiro really has no situational awareness for lewd stuff
probably because he still subconsciously think that s/he is still a guy and only is reminded afterwards the lewd stuff happens that invlolves him/her-self

Contributor
I kinda want to see the male friends and female friends interact with each other.
Mahiro should have a birthday party and invite them all together.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first straight on full underwear shot in this manga. We've only had a single panty flash from Momiji of all people. The anime was much more lewd.
And we learned today that Mahiro chest grew quite bit from early days. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
This is the first straight on full underwear shot in this manga. We've only had a single panty flash from Momiji of all people. The anime was much more lewd.
You sure? I feel like we've had some before, especially in earlier chapters when they were getting clothes and stuff

Aggregator gang
Bonus image:
View attachment 2060

Bonus conversation:
"Hey [TL-san], why do you spend so much time scanlating manga when you receive nothing tangible in return?"
"I don't know, why did I spend 10,000 hours maxing 2 accounts in a 20-year-old Java game developed by underpaid British code monkeys?"
"Are you stupid?"
"Yeah, but wait until you see the amount of time I've burned on games developed by underpaid Korean code monkeys."
"Please seek professional help."
Ah, a fellow RuneScape Addict, also props for the bonus mention of Nexon/MapleStory

Users who are viewing this thread