Tsuihousareta Meika no Chounan – Baka ni Sareta Hazure Skill de Saikyou e to Nobori Tsumeru - Ch. 3 - Vs. Ork

Dex-chan lover
That skin bag is going to rot in a few weeks/months.

I like the start of all these when they are barely scrapping by and every win was hard fought. I hope it doesn't go dragon ball crazy in terms of level jumping or skill gathering.
It isnt exactly scrapping by if he embeds a stone axe into an orcs spine.

He's likely already overpowered after eating orc meat.

Dex-chan lover
I like the start of all these when they are barely scrapping by and every win was hard fought. I hope it doesn't go dragon ball crazy in terms of level jumping or skill gathering.
That skin bag is going to rot in a few weeks/months.

It isnt exactly scrapping by if he embeds a stone axe into an orcs spine.

He's likely already overpowered after eating orc meat.
for this one, no, there isn't a sudden jump. It's pretty slow and steady. Also has more of a hero's journey setup than most of these stories with him questing for specific things to reach his goal.

Supporter
Heyyyyyyy.....So what about that farming, eh? Sure would be great if some farming was able to happen with his Farmer job class....

Dex-chan lover
The clothes they showed us didn't look that bad?.. Why would he be ashamed to wear them so much he'd rather wear a bag?

Dex-chan lover
The clothes they showed us didn't look that bad?.. Why would he be ashamed to wear them so much he'd rather wear a bag?
I think it's more about what the clothes represent than their actual physical state; if you look in the previous chapters, his brother was wearing the exact same coat, so it may be a sort of uniform of his former house.

Dex-chan lover
So when does the farming skill come into play? So far his poison resistance has been more useful

Dex-chan lover
I think it's more about what the clothes represent than their actual physical state; if you look in the previous chapters, his brother was wearing the exact same coat, so it may be a sort of uniform of his former house.
That's my assumption, but it also doesn't really make a whole lot of sense since he has a perfectly ordinary undershirt + pants. He doesn't have to wear the coat, but he has enough clothes to not need to resort to using a skin bag as a caveman skirt.

Users who are viewing this thread