Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihou Saremashita. Sono Barrier, Eizoku Janai yo?

Fed-Kun's army
Ppl calling this garbage... and yeah, it is garbage... but it is my garbage now huehuehue

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the whole story is all about the barrier, no other plot, just like the name of the manga. This is why Japan is regressing :huh:
Seriously, they should stop picking a random part of the story and name the manga with it.

I'm so glad other people think this is terrible too! Mc is already so beta and the dragon just randomly shows up with no other exposition or backstory. Obviously they're going to add the haughty daughter to the group or whatever but I hate that, guy should just leave and let them miss out

Just your average generic trash shounen fantasy, nothing special at all except the artwork which I really like, save for the obviously 3D rendered dragon (See image. Look at that shit it made me laugh so hard, it's so goofy.). Of course his former fiancee is just a shit stirring bitch like every one of these power fantasy series, helping pin him for treason against the state just for the pleasure of it seemingly going by her reaction. I almost certainly know that he was exiled out of jealousy from the other wizards from him taking all the spotlight while using "lesser trash" barrier magic, considering how cliche this is.
Screenshot_2024-05-01_5.56.10_AM.png

Dex-chan lover
What I would like to know is what is this thing doing in the front page. More so as the comments seem to unanimously agree that this is trash.

Last edited:
What I would like to know is what is this thing doing in the front page. More so as the comments seem to unanimously agree that this is trash.
Its quite simple lad, we in this forum are the minority, its 57 comments against 27k views with only 2 chapters and has a 6.70/10 score, so people really like this type of shit

Users who are viewing this thread