Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihou Saremashita. Sono Barrier, Eizoku Janai yo?

Aggregator gang
"A country fires a mage after becoming over-reliant on magic they thought was permanent" could be tapped for some worth, especially for comedy, or maybe a more carefully considered kingdom builder.

All this author seems to care about is ticking cliches off a list. Which is a strategy that works. I'd say it's an example of what not to do with an isekai, but at this point we have so many examples of that that it might as well be its own (very lucrative) genre. We out here eating slopsekai.

It feels like nothing happened in 55 pages. The pace is breakneck like it's afraid of losing you, but there's nothing to chew on.

Either it'll get super interesting out of nowhere only to get axed before 20 chapters, or it'll go on for 200 without ever doing anything unique.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
"A country fires a mage after becoming over-reliant on magic they thought was permanent" could be tapped for some worth, especially for comedy, or maybe a more carefully considered kingdom builder.

All this author seems to care about is ticking cliches off a list. Which is a strategy that works. I'd say it's an example of what not to do with an isekai, but at this point we have so many examples of that that it might as well be its own (very lucrative) genre. We out here eating slopsekai.

It feels like nothing happened in 55 pages. The pace is breakneck like it's afraid of losing you, but there's nothing to chew on.

Either it'll get super interesting out of nowhere only to get axed before 20 chapters, or it'll go on for 200 without ever doing anything unique.

I am starting to suspect that you can't get a manga made unless you provide the cliches. I can see some ugly bastard publisher throw good manga right back at the artists faces and screaming that it needs to be more cliched. Honestly that would be a good plot for a hentai, like you either make trash or let the ugly bastard fuck you. The plot twist is that this is the industry standard, that if you aren't willing to fuck to get your story published then they don't want to take the risk on it.

It does have some potential, like the plot twist is that his fiancée and the knight are committing treason and wanted the barrier to fail hence the assassination attempt. They get found out so now it's a race to try to bring him back to set it up.

At the same time I would like to see some of these MC's be utter dicks about this stuff, like he walks into a thieves guild or information broker and says "how much is barrier information" then sells when the barrier is going to go down to them. they can really make a good and fun story if they try with this.

Hopefully they try...

Mmm yes a good story plot wasted by cliches and dumb fuck logic.

It would have been wonderful if the author made some lore to the banishment, travel, fight with the assassins, or even the "evidence" for banishing have some background.

Sadly another drop for me

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Yeah it's pretty standard fare for "I was kicked out but they'll regret it" starters but a quick "I've been training this one thing for over 10 years" with "I can only activate it when xyz" is way better than unlikely circumstance leading to becoming OP with no limits for s starter. First companion is nice and the art is novel too.
Would recommend "Reborn as a Barrier Master" first but this has potential.

Yeah it's pretty standard fare for "I was kicked out but they'll regret it" starters but a quick "I've been training this one thing for over 10 years" with "I can only activate it when xyz" is way better than unlikely circumstance leading to becoming OP with no limits for s starter. First companion is nice and the art is novel too.
Would recommend "Reborn as a Barrier Master" first but this has potential.
Wow.

I guess there's even people that like slop like this out in the world. Hah

Users who are viewing this thread