Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 89 - Boiling

Dex-chan lover
I would have really loved this chapter If there was not already one sword fight segment. I mean when I see this I unconsciously compare it to that .... IT feels bland.

Aggregator gang
Feels like he's holding something back that would truly make him "God of the Swords." From what I can tell, his pre-training self was basically "ooga booga big sword, I swing big sword with big strength" but there's bound to be more. I'm excited to see what else this sword weeb has in store.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like he's holding something back that would truly make him "God of the Swords." From what I can tell, his pre-training self was basically "ooga booga big sword, I swing big sword with big strength" but there's bound to be more. I'm excited to see what else this sword weeb has in store.
It's been established that the Gods have basically been holding back their actual 'Fuck you' God Nukes for the most part.

Like Poseidon didn't just tsunami Sasaki and Zeus didn't use his lightning. They are actually fighting within what can be called a fight instead of just 'drop an act of God on your opponent', probably because it's part of how Ragnarok works or just how the Gods are and having to use that on humans would be worse than defeat.

Which doesn't mean much when you realize that most of the human side has basically been doing jackshit with their Valkyrie weapons too.

Clearly it will be like Hercules. Everyone will like him at the end of this match. You can see he loves and respects humans at the point of abandoning your own position as a god of the sword. :chad::clap:

I have feelings that only learning but not received direct instructions will be the undoing of his elder sister. Susanoo way of swordsmanship is almost similar to Sasaki but with much more variety considering he travels the world, while Sasaki only restricted to Japan only. However, learning just by seeing and not experienced it is gonna make a difference in the later chapters, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread