I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World

Fed-Kun's army
Ayy the translations are finally done!

Well, I can’t lie I was initially intrigued by some fetish aspects of this one, but it’s more or less quite an adventure of a read. Totally did not expect all the Ciel Gore that can happen to the very end, but nonetheless was a good read. Did not regret following, but not something I would think of rereading.

Not gonna lie, the action visuals wasn’t something I could stomach that much but the entire premise of the story is well built and how it weaved into a really strong unifying message was pretty well done.

It’s time to move on to something else, indeed.

Dex-chan lover
Damn.... the story got forced end due to not being popular. How so ?

Just see the first artwork, An should be in teen as big as her mother but ended with all of them still children

I got to say, this is the most pro-family, pro-children, pro-big-family, pro-parents, pro-having-babies, really just everything pro family series I've ever come across.
Like the end is crazy!
Like she just had 10 kids in under a year and she and the hubby have no intentions to stop having more. Haha, I love it! I bet this was the mangaka trying to do their part in trying to encourage Japanese people to have more babies. Haha!

Dex-chan lover
fcb37145c6d484d8506f0d7ebb809115.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread