The Princess Has a Rosy Dream - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Eh? Are They Suspecting Me?

Contributor
Thanks for the update! Didn't notice any text errors so your English is pretty good!

I didn't expect for her to be outed so fast as super dangerous. Still I found it funny how that conversation was somewhat lewd. This manga has the right set of priorities.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lmao she ruined a lot of their fantasies 😂😂😂 , the soldier's reaction was striking since they normally never react.

I forgot she was a vampire for a sec there

Fed-Kun's army
been reading the novel and this is so far beat for beat, minus some fluff here and there. nice to notice a close to the novel, I think web novel, story. although I am far past this point now XD

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update! Didn't notice any text errors so your English is pretty good!

I didn't expect for her to be outed so fast as super dangerous. Still I found it funny how that conversation was somewhat lewd. This manga has the right set of priorities.
if this continues like how the novel/wb (forgot which) goes then this will have slight amounts of it sprinkled throughout, just not much. Although knowing how manga adaptions tend to change stuff, I would feel the lewdness will get a bit more in the manga, which I personally do not like.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really enjoying this! I love how this artist draws women. Hiyuki herself is arrestingly beautiful. Thank you so much for the translation!!

Double-page supporter
been reading the novel and this is so far beat for beat, minus some fluff here and there. nice to notice a close to the novel, I think web novel, story. although I am far past this point now XD
it might be close to the novel, however the changes they made are dumb and take away from the only ok parts of the novel, for me the novel is a 6/10 and the manga a 5/10.

they removed too much character personality, and they also removed all the info that explains things, it just makes it seem like the author didn't care about those at all, which isn't the case.

Fed-Kun's army
it might be close to the novel, however the changes they made are dumb and take away from the only ok parts of the novel, for me the novel is a 6/10 and the manga a 5/10.

they removed too much character personality, and they also removed all the info that explains things, it just makes it seem like the author didn't care about those at all, which isn't the case.
yeah exactly, I find the novel is around the same score for me. I still like it for it, just I hate the changes so far the manga is going for. I like the art tho, but that is the only compliment I have.

Dex-chan lover
The guard's dreams were crushed! Why isn't there a lewd panel of MC? At least other chicks substituted her. :pepela:

Fed-Kun's army
Classy. If this ever gets an anime adaptation, it needs Mozart playing in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread