Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Rock, paper, scissors? More like rock, paper, shotgun wedding if you ask me.

I’m surprised, genuinely, you’d think that after all this time, the three of them would recognize a chance to play with him. Especially when it’s a play like this, I’d think the three of them would be gung-ho on the whole “punishment” play type of thing.

Plus they went straight for the tickling option, I get that foreplay is important and all, but I’m just surprised that they decided on tickling. That’s tamer than what I would have expected.

Rock, paper, scissors? More like rock, paper, shotgun wedding if you ask me.

I’m surprised, genuinely, you’d think that after all this time, the three of them would recognize a chance to play with him. Especially when it’s a play like this, I’d think the three of them would be gung-ho on the whole “punishment” play type of thing.

Plus they went straight for the tickling option, I get that foreplay is important and all, but I’m just surprised that they decided on tickling. That’s tamer than what I would have expected.
The fact that it IS tamer makes me incredibly happy. Yeah, they love having sex with him, and yeah while they didn't mind sharing there's still competitiveness between them, but enjoying little things like this makes me think that, for once, a harem manga will actually end with the goddamn harem route. DxD is the only mainstream example I can think of, and I can't think of any h-manga that end with a happy harem that doesn't involve mind control. So yeah, I want all these gals to wife Imaizumi.

Dex-chan lover
I smell the end game. hope this ended in harem tho and no one got hurt feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread