The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
have some shame woman! he's clearly going with Artezia....Jesus.....and they say when one being shameless it will always be men o3o

I like that MC implies that the pink lady is dressing herself to attract a rich man to save her family. Very clever dialogue.

ML is kind of stupid but morally righteous. I like that. It'll be interesting to see how their dynamic developes. Right now, the duke sees her as a victim, but I would like him to eventually recognize her inner strength and intelligence as well. If they could get along, they could really do great things together: he as the face of the operation and the moral guide, and she as the strategist and person who gets things done in the shadows.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, no need to call for an ambulance or the fire dept. Ain't nothing saving her from that burn! 🤣

So close to a Jane Austen quote I had to double check. Even mr. Darcy danced four dances however.

"He danced only four dances, though gentlemen were scarce; and, to my certain knowledge, more than one young lady was sitting down in want of a partner."

- Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice)

I don’t know how to feel about all this. Artesia is no good person at all, but she is presented (mostly due to her own calculations) to be a sympathetic person. I don’t know if there is a possibility to make up for her mistakes but…

Users who are viewing this thread