The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

The duke be so smooth touching Artezia’s face like they’re already intimate I SEE YOU AND YOUR SKINSHIPPPPPPP

Aggregator gang
Now 'The grand duke with thick eyebrows' cannot be erased from my head anymore, instead of looking at what he does, i can only look at his eyebrows

This girl is really an idiot, he was about to leave, but now it'll be forced to dance and be even more visible to other that he's interested in MC.

She's so confident but also so insecure at the same time. She can tear down pink hair at the drop of a hat but then the duke appears and she can't meet his eyes when he walks up to her. T_T poor girl

Pink hair deceived me. Anyway, what right has she to get mad when she embarrassed someone who has a higher status than her. Lol. Tear her another one!

Double-page supporter
@ketchupforblood she's been told she's ugly all her life by her mom (probably just jealous) and other girls around her age (for not being fashionable). She's clever but can't undo years of abuse.

Dex-chan lover
this story is so good so far. the characters are fantastic and both the leads are so likable. i also really like that both of them are fairly stoic. tired of seeing the stoic type x loud type

OOOH, B*TCH. SHE GOT YOU GOOD. GOT YOU TWICE.

n23PfUi.jpg

yIvIH0Q.jpg

Mess with the wrong woman, girl.

She didn't even need to dress fancy to beat you in catching attention lol:

10.jpg

Lila’s confidence is on 1,000. She literally just got roasted and then saw the Grand Duke about to leave with the person who roasted her. But she didn’t miss a beat in trying to grab his attention. She’s amazing, in a way. It won’t work though. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread