The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - The Party Guests

Dex-chan lover
Yes but it's pretty unrealistic. Like receiving a big grant from the Soros Foundation and just assuming it comes without strings attached.
What's important is what exactly she's going to offer. The strength in the deal is that Connie's side only loses a bit of time to go along with whatever this plan is.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that was very unexpected. She is surprisingly cooperative?

What a nice change of pace from their first meeting.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I'm following this chapter. It feels like it tries to be clever, but too simply resolved, somewhat caricature and self-important?

Can someone explain? I'm fine with a "keep reading, will be explained in the next few chapters".

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I'm following this chapter. It feels like it tries to be clever, but too simply resolved, somewhat caricature and self-important?

Can someone explain? I'm fine with a "keep reading, will be explained in the next few chapters".
Explain what? The only "mystery" is what's that woman's organization agenda and that will be explained eventually. The shit with Campbell is the info they extracted from him. You are not supposed to understand what's the deal with the Faris women.

Dex-chan lover
Isnt it well established that her entire family is famous for being foolish.
Yes—"a fool and his money are soon parted." But the foolishness comes specifically from their drive to be honest in everything they do, which is why Connie especially struggles as we saw in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the speedy updates!! Hoo boy, this chapter is fire. All the schemes and politics in this series is so tasty! Truly amazing. And of course the count is doing money laundering lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yes—"a fool and his money are soon parted." But the foolishness comes specifically from their drive to be honest in everything they do, which is why Connie especially struggles as we saw in this chapter.
She also rejected her father's "honesty" because he's just a fool who trusts anyone without thinking of the consequences. This is why we have seen Conny being honest, but never really trusting anyone at face value for a while.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She also rejected her father's "honesty' because he's just a fool who trust anyone without thinking of the consequences. This is why we have seen Conny being honest, but never really trusting anyone at face value for a while.
Agreed, which is why I used that aphorism! She's also become cagey under Scarlet's influence, though she's caught on for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
Violet. Violet flowers are a colour called -what do you know?- violet.
Unless the raws use the Japanese for violet (flower), 'sumire.' In that case, the answer would be the Japanese word for violet (color), 'sumireiro.'
Okay, maybe there wasn't anything lost in translation here, after all.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed, which is why I used that aphorism! She's also become cagey under Scarlet's influence, though she's caught on for the most part.
I would say before she meet with scarlet she actually don't really following her family code because she keep lying to herself, keep herself behind wall and coat that as "sincerely" but after she meet scarlet , she becomes more open to her feeling (even if sometimes end up acting dumb lol) and become more "sincerely" than she realizes, if you know what I mean.

So the group is a front for the emperors pawns? Since it was mentioned in chp 13 that the violet flowers here are slightly redder than in other places, making its magenta shades (instead of violet) match the eye color of the royal family. And its also the countrys (i literally forgot the name) national flower.

I think the group is under the emperors control since the violet flower is the national flower of this country and its unique magenta shades (as opposed to the violet color in other countries, thats why she asked for the color) match the eye color of the royal family. Im assuming they are in support of the protect o'brian plan too bc shes 1. too valuable to lose 2. is smart and much more amicable than the dalkiens who are much too malicious AND have the powers to back them up

Not a spoiler tho just my guess!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, pretty sure even anti nobility faction wants Abigail remains because making Deborah more powerful will cause them problem too.

Users who are viewing this thread