The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 10 Ch. 43 - Amid the Chaos

Dex-chan lover
Curious to know what can Scarlet do in order to help besides exposing dark secrets for people's assistance.
@ginrezis Idk what made you change your mind but I & many others are grateful to see this get picked up even if you drop again (please don't). Thank you for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, you're continuing it!! Thank you so much!!
Abby is so loved, it's warm to see. And glad to finally see Scarlet in action again! Wonder what will she do?

Group Leader
Curious to know what can Scarlet do in order to help besides exposing dark secrets for people's assistance.
@ginrezis Idk what made you change your mind but I & many others are grateful to see this get picked up even if you drop again (please don't). Thank you for the translations.
unfortunately for me i am a completionist and can't stand leaving things unfinished, so here we are :pacman:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The options are a dead mans switch on deborrah, enough intel on the drugs that the military police are willing to indefinitely keep her as an informant and bait, or to lure deegaz themselves to interfere for their own plans.

Dex-chan lover
@ginrezis I know you said don't @ you buttttt...

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I saw new chapter, your name as the uploader, I immediately jumped to the credit page! My good, kind fellow, thank you so much!

Thank you SO much for continuing this! It's hands down my favorite manga and am beyond happy to be able to continue to read it!

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness for Scarlet! The men are honestly useless and selfish =))) They aren't an ounce compared to Abby. But Abby's harem though lolol.

I think Scarlet quite likes that earnestness of Connie. It's refreshing! They could have been friends (they are now, I know) :glee:

Dex-chan lover
"How will we free her?" Just make that same sad puppy face to the guards and it just might work idk

Dex-chan lover
The echoing voice from that chibi slap in the first page :D

We have our own ways to do things.
Men moves the stone blocking their way.
Women change the whole landscape to open their way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread